And so my breakfast favorite. My husband really likes to cook, so every weekend make us breakfast together. We joked for years about owning our own bed and breakfast someday, and age has become more of a wish than a passing thought … maybe someday
This tart apple bread is one of our weekend breakfast staple. And it came to a weekend when I had a bowl of sour apples is really needed to be eaten or mixed. They are the fruit of my favorite husband … not mine, and therefore only one person to eat, who had never gone fast enough. I decided to bake with them and this bitter apple bread breakfast makes our rotation weekend breakfast once a month.
Years later, the girls have really shown an affinity to sour apples like his father, so the point is not obtained to go wrong but make sure there is a pair of left to make one of our favorite breakfast breads family occasionally.
Print sour Apple breakfast Bread Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished .com ingredients
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 04.03 TB pure cane sugar or coconut sugar (start with 2 and flavor of the pasta if you want more;))
- 2 teaspoons baking aluminum dust free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ sea salt teaspoon
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 2TB apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium apples bitter, chopped (I just Pulse up quickly in the food processor! And no need to peel!)
- Everything in a bowl except apples, and whisk together until well combined
- fold in the sour apples.
- Pour into a buttered loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool slightly before cutting.
Product links in this post are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site! Please know I never personally recommend any product would not use in my own family.
- individual portions for quick breakfast or lunch pull out additions to freeze!
- The batter makes great muffins too!
- The batter board super fast – as in about 10 minutes. I did not even bother to peel the apples!
- To prepare in advance, so it goes faster in the morning , you can make the batter aside apples (since browned once the air again them), and if you prefer something more in the refrigerator until the next day. – then simply fold in apples and get the mixture into the pan and oven
- When I serve this bread with apple breakfast is usually with fried or cooked whole eggs, raw milk balance.
- This is the white rice flour tapioca flour and brown rice flour I use for cooking.
- I like to use this type of cinnamon in my kitchen.