snake bite – One or two tiny holes bites cause intense pain; there is often nausea, vomiting and unconsciousness.
There are two types of poisonous snakes in North America:
Rattlesnake (including rattlesnakes, copperhead and cottonmouth [tambiénllamadosmocasinesdeagua)tieneunprofundosensiblealcalorhoyoacadaladodelacabezaNidodeserpientesembestidahaciaadelantemordidaeinmediatamentesetirehaciaatrásSuvenenocontieneunvenenodesangre
The coral snake does not jump and when it takes over the meat, have to put up and chew awhile for the poison to sink in Their venom is a nerve poison
More on the identification of corals: .. They are only in areas further south of the United States, as well as south of the border, and have brightly colored rings. There is a non-poisonous snake that looks similar, but the colored rings are arranged differently. Remember that this way.
“red by the black, friend of Jack, but the black on yellow, kill a fellow”
the danger of the bite snake occurs when the poison reaches the heart, and, secondly, the effect of the poison in the blood and nervous system. the action of the poison is fast, regardless of the type of poisonous snake. There is a rapid swelling and inflammation.
If you are not given immediate treatment, the venom can cause death. If not death, then, after the initial effects of pain and shock begin to disappear, the extensive tissue damage begins. Not suppuration, gangrene, peeling and bleeding. If this happens, the recovery time is significantly slower.
• The best remedy only be kept on hand is a small extractor hand suction to pull immediately the poison from the wound . Continue this for half an hour. (This aspiration is less useful for snake venom of coral, but use it at all snakebites anyway!) If there is no other way to extract the poison, another person should aspire out continuously spitting blood , for half an hour.
• the person performing the suction should not have mouth sores.
• suction can also be done with a soda bottle heated and applied. As it cools, a vacuum is formed.
• Another alternative is to cut the end of a plastic injection syringe at the bottom of the large end, apply to the area of the bite, and pull back the plunger.
• Have the patient lie down, keep quiet and warm, a tourniquet above the limb where the wound is applied. This constriction band should be tight enough to close the venous blood, but not so much that the blood circulation stops. Loosen the band of 15 seconds every 10 minutes.
• The instruction was before cutting through the two holes bitten by what could suck more blood and poison. The current theory is that no cuts should be done, but just suck. It might be best to suck and spit for a couple of minutes; This will clean the surface well. Then cut through so that it can suck even better. But when you are in crisis, do what seems best.
• Do not give liquor to the person, thinking that this will help. Does not make!
• specific antivenin serums are in stock for several species of snakes.
Learn to identify the various snakes in your area. (Coral snakes are mostly found only in the southeastern states.)
• Massive doses of vitamin C can save a life.
• Stay calm and work carefully. Excitation accelerates blood flow to the heart.
• In most cases, the person does not die. But pray and get yourself prepared for what might happen
• After the suction process is over, take charcoal from the fire, mixed with water and drink, as follows :. A half glass of water with 1 teaspoon of charcoal and drink another every 15 minutes until the danger has passed.
• If able to do so, a couple of hours later, take a steam bath or something similar, to sweat the poison.
• throughout all this time, you should eat any food.
• If, after several hours, the area of the bite is still swollen and painful, put kerosene on a cloth and apply it, keeping it moist for several hours. This will help neutralize the poison. An alternative is to crush raw onion and apply it to the area. Leave them there until an unpleasant smell not of onions, it shows. Remove; bathing area; and use more raw crushed, onions until the pain is gone.
This is only in cases where medical help is not present or is difficult to access.
Each snakebite go to the nearest medical center as soon as possible.