You can easily make a facial at home using home remedies and following all facial steps with natural products and get a natural shine on your skin with pure ease.
We live in a busy and fast world where taking care of our skin can be a nuisance and, with all the stress and workload, it can be really difficult to maintain a healthy and shiny skin that can make you look beautiful all the time. Most of us spend our days at work and the rest of our time traveling, which makes it impossible to go to a salon to pamper our skin and get radiant skin. And facials are a must for healthy and radiant skin, but for all those who can't squeeze at some point to get a pampering facial, remember that they can always pamper your skin at home and get a natural glow with some easy home remedies. It can replace your facial and give you a shiny and flawless skin.
Here are some remedies to pamper your skin and make a facial at home:
1. Clean your skin, since that is the first step of facial treatment. The best way to do this is to first wash your face with warm water and then use some raw honey to clean the skin. Massage some honey on your face and leave it for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
2. The next step is to exfoliate. It is essential to remove all dead cells from your face and allow your skin to shine and brighten. You can make your own natural scrub at home with a teaspoon of oatmeal or sugar and mix it with equal amounts of honey or olive oil and use it to gently rub the skin and remove dead cells. Remember to rinse with cold water after exfoliation.
3. The next step is to take some steam. Allow your skin to relax and open all your pores and eliminate toxins from them. This process helps clean the pores and unclogs them. You can take a pot with hot water and pour a few drops of chamomile or lavender essential oil. Lean over the steaming pot and cover your head and pot with a towel to block the vapors. Take some steam for up to 10 minutes and then cover your head and face for up to 5 minutes.
4. The next step is to apply a nutritious mask that you can easily prepare at home with any of your favorite cooking ingredients. You can use honey and multani mitti and turmeric and fresh fruits such as bananas and strawberries and curd to make a DIY mask and put some cucumber in your eyes and relax with the facial mask for up to 20 minutes or until the mask dries. Rinse with cold water.
5. After this, tone your skin with a natural tonic that closes the pores and keeps it away from toxins and dirt and anything else that can clog it. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of water and apply it on the face with a cotton pad or cotton pad and let it air dry.
6. Once this is done, the last step is to moisturize your skin with a mild moisturizer. You can use some fresh milk cream or oils such as olive or almond oil to moisturize your skin. You can also use aloe vera gel mixed with jojoba oil to moisturize your skin.