… with children 5, 4 and 1 year …
… and we have a brand new 6 years in the house with a party to get ready for next weekend, along with all other kindergarten fun that goes with that! Then there is the end of the day trip a year to camp with 20 kindergarten and first grade I (willingly) volunteered as chaperones, some end of the annual meetings, blogs fulfill the commitments …
get the picture.
so I think I speak a little pizza is the case, is not it ?!
There is no doubt that spongy, chewy (gluten) Regular evening pizza crust is fun here and there but they are not just some seasons of life that require fast. These pizza dough thin omelette always brings a smile to the faces of children. And that makes it totally worth it is not it !?
You can load up these pizzas with seasonal ingredients favorites, or many times if I need fast food I just top it with a local pepperoni from the freezer, and cut a quick salad to serve on the side. I almost always have Ranch , or Caesar , or Italian dressings formed in the fridge for salads go fast.
products in this section links are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
A quick note for my dairy free friends If you leave off the tomato sauce and cheese, you can load up your omelette crust with vegetables / sliced tomato / meat and baking oil drizzle olive – it is so good that we do this very often!
And on those omelets If you can handle gluten, suggest germinated wheat tortilla – can be found in most grocery stores in the freezer. I like to use these rice wrappers or wraps Sami millet. There should also be some germinated corn tortillas in the freezer section at your grocery store that work very well too.
Print plain thin crust pizza omelet Author: Renee – www. raisinggenerationnourished.com Ingredients
- 04.03 rice wrappers (I have mine in the freezer section of our health food store)
- 1-2 cups of organic pizza sauce ( I home or local use brand I like to collect even more regular grocery stores carry organic now. – tomatoes are very pesticided by what I like to stick to organic in)
- 2 cups cheese crude
- ingredients of choice
- out a couple sheets baking and place a wire grid in each. If you do not have wire racks you can use Silpat or parchment paper, wire racks but keep the crust so aerates out sharp.
- Place tortillas on wire racks and dress your pizza.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
More real food ideas that you might like: