Many people are constantly trying to wind a way effective in stimulating hair growth. There are several natural remedies that people have used and passed down from generation to generation, confirming that the hair grow really fast.
People Huangluo people, also known as the long-haired people are well known for their long, shiny hair, no gray. Women living there have hair up to 1.4 meters long. They have received a Guinness award for “mundo` longer hair.”
- wash a cup of rice with water to get rid of impurities.
- Place in a bowl and pour with water. Let it stay for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the water in a plastic water
- Keep at room temperature for one day, until it becomes slightly acidic and begins to ferment.
- put in a saucepan, boil and let cool.
- Add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or rosemary.
- water is also used as a shampoo and gently massage the scalp.
Women in the village Huangluo has washed your hair with this water for hundreds of years. Water is abundant in antioxidants that strengthen hair and stimulate hair growth. They cut their hair once they turn 18, and since then the hair with rice water washed. The results are totally awesome!