Last week relaunched my annual regimen of diet 7 days and exercise: mi Jump Start plan January 2016 . The aim behind this is to help you create a healthy diet and exercise routines within 7 days finally going to build habits for life. Now that you have been following over a week’s time to check on your progress! I’m already feeling refreshed and more energetic, which makes it easier for me to continue with healthier nutritional choices and lifestyle.
If you’ve seen positive changes, let’s move on! Instead of falling into a trap day, once a week, why not required to see how far you can go before yielding. If you need a little motivation to keep, here are some tips that I’ve personally found very useful on the road …
- First, make sure you’re drinking enough water . This is the best and most important way to treat your body well!
- More beauty sleep . Along with eating right and exercising regularly, where z registration will make you feel in the best shape.
- help increase your metabolism . Try to incorporate these 5 increase metabolism spices in your diet or assembly of training increase metabolism in your routine.
- Kick the sidewalk refined sugar. It is difficult to maintain a healthier lifestyle if you are constantly tempted by sugary treats. Try to slam or follow my advice curb your sweet tooth .
- If you’re stuck in the office from 9 to 5, they stretching tips can do wonders when you’re sitting at your desk.
- Do not forget to reward yourself! Making a big change of lifestyle is not easy. Treat yourself to a mani / pedi with his best friend, schedule a much needed massage, or splurge on a new training team. You deserve all your hard work!
If you’re a visual person like me, keep detailed records of their progress can do wonders for your motivation. Below I have included a blank calendar ready for you from your daily workouts and meals. Keep a regular record of what you eat and how you exercise will help you not only to measure progress but also to stay responsible. You can take it to the next level, even start your own daily fitness.
How’s it going so far? Will you keep track of your meals and workouts?
I would like to know your progress in the comments!