If you are an avid reader LaurenConrad.com, then you are familiar with plans welfare of my previous New Year. At the beginning of each year, I leave all my readers in my routine 7 days to look and feel their absolute best. There is nothing more satisfying than setting a goal and achieve it, especially when it comes to improving your overall health and well-being. These plans are created with the girl working every day in mind. Realistically, not all have time to frequent the gym more than once a day. Therefore, I created a clean diet and exercise routine to help even the busiest of us to continue moving towards a happy and healthy year ahead.
This year I curated a plan to help you become the best version of itself. Of all my favorite healthy meals and exercise routines proven true, it will start 2016 on a high note that is sure to last. Let’s start …
Most of us get into these plans with different goals in mind. How about we mix together and set some goals this year? The first objective behind this plan is to refine our eating habits to be healthier in general. This can take some serious self-control, but I know we can do it! The second objective is to push ourselves to establish an exercise routine that will have us feeling energized, fit and strong.
Now we have set our goals is important to remember that all the rules. Here’s a quick refresher for those of you who are not familiar …
- Keep your eyes on the prize and if possible, to have a partner in crime. It is always easier when you have your best friend there for support! While this may be a 7 day plan, consider these tips habits long term.
- Drink lots of water! At least 8-10 glasses a day. Click here to know exactly how much water you need.
- Every day, exercise, eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and some healthy snacks. Be sure to get a ride too! Do not skimp on any of these-you need a lot of food to feed your workout and you need to exercise to feel good!
- Avoid soft drinks, baked with sugar and processed foods altogether. Think of it as a cleansing of junk food and a lesson of curb your sweet tooth .
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before going to bed.
- If possible, try to sneak in exercise before breakfast. Otherwise, simply squeeze into your schedule. This is the most important part!
The Breakdown Diet
to start the plan Jump Start January, the best thing to do is sit down and make a list grocery . In this way it will be easier to prepare your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and cuts in the room so you can grab something unhealthy. Fill your refrigerator with organic seafood, poultry and meat, as well as tons of organic fruits and vegetables. For your pantry, make sure to stock up on super , gluten-free starches like brown rice and red quinoa, raw nuts such as almonds, cashews and walnuts and fiber products snacks and smoothies. Here are my favorites of all time healthy food choices …
the breakdown of training
Now that your meals are planned, is the time to get to work. It is important to distinguish the areas you want to work more. Are you wanting to strengthen your core, increase your cardio, or go to a routine all-around toning? Identify , which would be focused on muscles so that you can really solidify your workout routine. Do not be discouraged if you do not have access to a gym, there are lots of ways of training free ! Then I created a list of training options that cover all the bases.
And there you have it ladies! If a clean, diligent diet and exercise routine for a week, you’ll be well on your way to feeling better. I think a new year calls for a happier, healthier life. My intention for this Jump Start Plan January is create healthy habits for life, begin to form after a week. I’ll start this plan this week, so let’s help each other to do it together!
Will you be participating in my Jump Start Plan December?
I hope you do! Let me know in the comments.