Scientists Are Urging Anyone Who Uses A Loofah To Throw It Out Or Prepare For The Worst

Loofahs are an article of common use in the shower. We love it because it makes our skin softer, exfoliates and stimulates circulation. When we finished usually hung on a hook or the tap and leave it there for our next shower. Moreover, we believe that this is very good for our skin!

However, dermatologists advise against the use of this beloved puff as it could be doing more harm than good. Matthew J. Knight, a dermatologist at the Dermatology Institute Knight says that when we use the sponge in the shower that removes dead skin cells of the skin, which is good, but the trouble is that these dead cells are trapped in the breath layers, creating soil bacteria-culture perfect. And when we left off in the shower after we finished, the moisture remaining in the sponge causes bacteria to spread within this blow, leading to the formation of mold and yeast. Moreover, the use of loofah aftershave can lead to infections, especially if nick problems and skin rashes and skin cause.

If you simply can not live without your loofah, you should take some precautionary measures. Rinse thoroughly after use and keep it away from the shower to make sure it is dry. Replace frequently, at least once a month so you can be sure that there is nothing hidden inside. If you notice an unpleasant odor from the loofah it is likely due to bacteria inside so you should replace it with a new one.

If you do not want to lose him, then it is better to rinse after use on the skin and remove it from the shower so that it can dry. Replace the pastry with a new one every two months in order to ensure that nothing hidden inside. Smell it and if it is unpleasant, then you should get rid of it. Probably it comes from bacteria. Just buy a new one.

Source: http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/

Add a Comment

==[Click 2x to Close X]==
Most Popular Today!

Sorry. No data so far.