traction oil, also known as “Kavala” or “gundusha,” it is an ayurvedic dental ancient technique that involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in the mouth on an empty stomach for about 20 minutes. This action supposedly draws toxins in your body, primarily to improve oral health, but also to improve your overall health.
Moreover, as the old oil pulling remedy includes natural substances to cleanse and detoxify the teeth and gums. You can whiten teeth naturally and improve health gums, while eliminating harmful bacteria.
people who have tried oil pulling say it also helped them with skin diseases, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormonal imbalances, infections, liver problems and more.
However, oral health will be improved, with teeth and gums less sensitive, and whiter teeth.
say goodbye to bad breath, plaque, tartar and kill harmful bacteria in the mouth with only one ingredient!
Making throwing oil?
is incredibly simple. Swish with a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, such ascoconut, sesame or olive oil in the mouth for 20 minutes.
Then, spit and rinse well.
This method is best done in the morning before eating or drinking.
can also be done before every meal if more dangerous infections or dental problems.
- Put 1-2 teaspoons of oil chosen in the mouth.
- swish for 20 minutes. Time is important because this 20 minute period is long enough to break through the plaque and bacteria.
- The oil is thicker and milky make and should be creamy white spitting up.
- Spit oil in the dustbin in place in the sink. Furthermore, no oil is swallowed as it is full of bacteria, toxins and pus not found in the mouth.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Finally, also the brush.
- You may find it difficult at first to keep a tablespoon of oil in the mouth, but get used to it after the first few minutes.
- Your mouth will be cleaner and fresher after pulling all oils. After a week, his smile will be visibly whiter and brighter.