RESOURCES AT WORK

I have a bee sting. How should I treat it?

Home remedies

Unless you are allergic to bees or experience signs of a severe allergic reaction, you can treat most bee stings at home.

If a bee stings, remove the sting immediately, as this helps reduce the amount of toxins that are released into your skin. Wash the sting site with soap and water. The formation of ice at the site of the bite is the most effective way to reduce the absorption of poison. It can also help reduce swelling.

To treat bee stings with honey, apply a small amount to the affected area. Cover with a loose bandage and leave for an hour.

Apply a thick layer of baking soda paste and water paste to the affected area. Cover the pasta with a bandage. Leave on for at least 15 minutes and reapply as necessary.

Alkaline toothpaste neutralizes the acid poison of the bee. Simply apply a little on the affected area.

Aloevera is known to soothe the skin and relieve pain.

Lavender essential oil has anti-inflammatory abilities and can help relieve swelling. Dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut or olive oil. Rub a few drops of the mixture at the site of the bite.

Cut a potato in half and apply it to the place of the bite. You must extract the sting.

The application of calamine lotion will also help in the treatment of the sting.

Although most people do not experience severe reactions to bee stings, it is a good idea to watch anyone who has been stung if they develop more severe symptoms. If you notice signs of an allergic reaction, or if you or someone you know has been bitten several times, especially if you are a child, seek medical attention immediately.

How should I make my dog ​​stop eating my cat's food?

Dogs are not fussy and eat whatever comes their way. Although a light snack of cat food will not harm them, but it becomes a habit, the cat will not be receiving its full diet. Below are some tips that can ensure that your dog does not eat cat food.

Set a specific time to feed your cat and remove the leftovers after you have finished eating. This ensures that there is no remaining food that the dog can eat and also teaches the cat that the food will not be available all day and will make him eat it all when it is available.

Keep cat food at a high level. Cats are natural climbers, while dogs are not, so it ensures that the food is safe and out of reach of the dog.

(The opinions expressed and the information provided are personal, send your questions to [email protected])

Add a Comment

==[Click 2x to Close X]==
Most Popular Today!