Dark spots may appear due to many reasons. They may be due to waxing, shaving, deodorants using, or sun exposure. Mostly, they will come in the armpits, inner thighs and neck.
the dark spots are commonly seen in people with the following issues:
- gastrointestinal cancer
- cancer genitourinary
- Those who take hormone treatments
Indeed, there are many beauty treatments and products for dark spots on the skin are loaded with chemical products. Not to mention that are not as expensive too!
That’s why it is recommended to use a home remedy proven that it is completely natural and clean your skin as anything:
the ingredients for this home remedy are:
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
Mix all these ingredients together until a paste is created.
Now apply this mixture on the area of skin where dark spots. Allow to stand for 20 minutes. Wash immediately with cold water.
also has another method is especially effective in removing dark spots. This involves the use of lime, white clay, and milk.
- Take a container with white clay
- Add lemon and milk in it and mix well
- Apply this mixture on the skin area
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Use cold water to rinse
follow these recommendations
Be sure to follow these recommendations when using this remedy:
- treatment should be done 3 times a week, and continued until you see the stains are gone.
- Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamin E.
- should not get sun exposure to get this treatment. If you go, be sure to use a cream that provides UV protection.
- You can also add coconut oil for ingredients.
- using extra virgin olive oil, skim milk and sea salt is recommended.