dark spots appear due to many factors, including shaving, waxing, tanning, and conventional deodorants. They are most common in the neck, inner thighs and, of course, armpits.
diabetics, obese people and patients with genitourinary or gastrointestinal cancers often have dark spots on the skin. Hormonal treatments also have the same effect.
You can use different beauty products and try various treatments to remove these skin blemishes. But why treat a skin problem that can cause even more damage to the skin? In addition, these cost a fortune, which means you will lose both time and money in a futile battle.
test home made our choice natural ingredients with properties of deep cleaning:
Sodium bicarbonate, oil and salt olive
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sodium bicarbonate
Combine ingredients in a paste-like mixture. Apply to the affected skin area and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
other technique can be used for this purpose as well. All you need is white clay, lemon and milk.
Shake the ingredients together, and applying the resulting mixture on the dark spots. Let it do its magic for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment three times a day until the patches disappear.
- avoid tanning and excessive exposure to the sun during treatment or the use of high quality creams with a strong UV protection.
- drink plenty of water and eat more foods rich in vitamin E.
- Season with sea salt dishes, drink milk skin and use extra virgin olive oil to prepare our meals.
- Coconut oil is your best friend. Find your way to consume or use.