Dark spots usually appear on the neck, armpits and inner thighs, due to waxing, shaving, deodorants and even the use of solar exposure.
People spend a lot of money on beauty treatments, dermatologist or products that are promising to eliminate dark spots on the skin, but sometimes it’s just a waste of time and money.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Olive Oil and Salt
Say goodbye to all the stains and feel comfortable in your skin again!
learn the easy, simple and inexpensive way to restore optimum skin health, to make it look younger, bright and free of stains.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- lemon juice
- aloe vera gel (optional)
Method of preparation:
- mixture of sodium coconut oil or olive oil in a container bicarbonate until it becomes a creamy consistency pulp.
- then take a cotton pad / ball and dip it in the mixture or just use your hand and apply gently over the affected area, leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
- After rinsing the mixture, you can apply aloe vera gel on the skin (this is optional) and let it dry, no need to rinse.
– You can do this routine 3 times a week, until you see some improvement
.- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen with SPF 30+ if you like spending time in the air free
.- Hydrate yourself by drinking lots of water and consume sediments loaded with vitamin E.