Most people are not aware that sleep position plays an essential role for the tract digestive and overall health.
In order to aid digestion, monks used to sleep after meals in the old era.
Ayurvedic medicine, which is the oldest of Oriental Medicine, confirms this as well, and is recommended to sleep on the left side of the body.
Ayurveda suggests that there are numerous reasons why you should practice to sleep on the left side, because:
- improves digestion
- contributes to the function healthy spleen
- improving the disposal of dangerous substances
- supports lymphatic drainage
- promotes blood flow to the heart,
- contributing to a freer flow of bile
- helps the heart to send down the blood.
Surprising benefits of sleeping on your left side
The heart pumps blood more easily, spleen works better, digest food easier.
Dr. John Duillard explains in detail why you have to sleep on the left side of the body.
Watch the video: