During the summer months, we are at the height of the season melon. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew … you name it, we love it! Because there is nothing more refreshing than biting into a juicy slice of fruit or adding it to one of his favorite summer sips , we thought we’d keep the momentum going melon with a colorful and delicious salad recipe. Although we are still fans of our daily doses of green leafy vegetables, sometimes a hot day ask our favorite cubes chilled melon. If that was not enough sweetness satisfactory, add the saltiness of the ham in the mix and you have yourself a match made in heaven!
In today Recipes delivery, we will show how to recreate this recipe for fresh, delicious and amazingly simple salad. With just a few ingredients, this dish makes the perfect addition to any summer picnic basket or suit. If this sounds up your alley, keep scrolling to make your own version of this salad of cubed cantaloupe and prosciutto …
Cubed melon and prosciutto salad
- mint leaves
1. Cube of each of its melons in square bite size. This recipe is equally delicious if you used a melon instead!
2. Mix together 3 melons on a large plate or bowl.
3. Cut the ham into strips an inch. Roll each strip so that they end up looking like a small pink (this adds something extra to your salad!). Dispersing ham roses everywhere.
4. Place fresh mint leaves next to each piece of ham to be even more to see roses.
5. For even more flavor, we suggest balsamic vinegar drizzle over your salad melon (trust us, it’s delicious!).
There are few things better than fresh fruit! We were very pleased with how this salad turned out that we can not wait to bring it to our next backyard barbecue summer!
Will it be slicing this salad in the short term?
Let’s see if re-created the recipe in the comments!