has been shown that vinegar apple in her kitchen is effective in the fight against eczema, age spots and other body and skin conditions of the face.
Why is vinegar apple cider (ACV) Effective against eczema?
- ACV regulate the pH level of your skin and also helps your body protect itself from allergies due to its abundance of potassium.
- ACV helps in the renewal of dead cells due to its large amount of beta-carotene.
- ACV help boost your immune system and fight eczema as a result of their high amounts of vitamins and minerals, such as; calcium, pectin, iron, phosphorus, sodium, sulfur and magnesium.
- The high fiber content of stroke will help your body get rid of harmful toxins responsible for eczema.
- ACV has excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties that help relieve itching, reduce swelling and moisturize dry skin. It is also rich in malic, lactic and acetic.
How is stroke beneficial to the skin of the face?
Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial for the facial skin and this is why.
- ACV is effective against acne, pimples and blemishes because of its antibacterial properties.
- This will help detoxify your facial skin, leaving it smooth and radiant.
- ACV also help remove age spots such as alpha-hydroxy acids will get rid of dead skin cells.
- You can reduce your wrinkles with a solution of ACV and water, just use a cotton ball soaked in this solution and apply to wrinkles, wash face with warm water and then dry afterwards.
- ACV regulate sebum production of the skin to make sure it is not too oily or too dry leaving it luminous and radiant.
Get rid of eczema using ACV in these forms
- Mix a solution of vinegar apple cider and water
- apple cider vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- clean water – 1 cup
- cotton balls – 3
- Get a small bowl.
- Mix your stroke and water in the container.
- Soak the cotton ball in the solution.
- Using cotton ball soaked to the skin topically infected eczema.
- Try this as often as necessary, until improvement is observed.
- If you have sensitive skin that can only solution comprising mixing a half cup of clean water and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You can drink the vinegar apple cider
always make sure the stroke is diluted with water, if you drink will boost your immune system and get rid of eczema quickly.
- apple cider vinegar – a teaspoon
- drinking water – a cup
- Simply mix one teaspoon of ACV to a cup of drinking water.
- Drink this mixture two or three times a day and will get rid of your eczema.
- Use baking soda with ACV
- – 2 teaspoons ACV
- sodium bicarbonate – ¼ teaspoon
- Raw honey – 1 teaspoon
- drinking water – 1 cup
- Combine a teaspoon of ACV with a teaspoon of baking soda to your regular.
- Put this mixture into your cup of drinking water.
- You can add flavor to this solution with a teaspoon of raw honey.
- Make sure the mixture is stirred well and drink every day until you notice that eczema is totally gone.
- Take a bath with apple cider vinegar
Ingredient and what is needed:
- apple cider vinegar – ½ cup
- To ensure a good moisturizer
- have a clean bathtub
- Just add a little ACV water bath.
- Immerse yourself in it for about 15 minutes.
- If desired, add a little coconut oil to your bath water to enhance its fragrance and effect on your skin.
- After 15 minutes out of the tub and dry with a clean towel pat.
- can then apply your moisturizer to the site of the eczema.
- Be sure to try this every day until the eczema has completely disappeared.
- Try honey and apple cider vinegar
honey has excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This will help eliminate bacteria, reduce inflammation and soothe irritated skin.
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Natural raw honey – 1 teaspoon
- drinking water – 1 cup or glass
- Combine honey and ACV and put the solution in a glass of drinking water.
- Be sure to stir the mixture well and drink three times a day.
Remember the following:
- always dilute ACV if you want applied topically to the eczema or want to drink.
- If you are diabetic or have a history of heartburn and peptic ulcer stroke taken orally may not be for you, because it is acidic and it can cause irritation.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before taking apple cider vinegar, which can have an allergic reaction to it. You can also do a simple test by applying some stroke your skin and watch to see if your skin reacts adversely the same way.
- Always moisturize the skin by drinking plenty of fluids, preferably water as dry skin only makes the eczema worse.
- Foods such as eggs, soy, peanuts, wheat and milk should be avoided altogether, as they tend to aggravate eczema.
- Complications can arise in the case of pregnant women so if you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before drinking a solution of ACV .
- If applied topically stroke, then you should not use other products for skin care or harsh soaps in order not to damage the skin.