Stress sometimes can be a positive force, motivating carry performed well on your piano recital or job interview.
But often, it is negative. If you experience stress over a long period of time, it could become chronic – unless you take action
One of the easiest ways to get rid of stress and feel refreshed and peaceful ways is by focusing on a few key presses. points in our bodies.
The focus on these pressure points are often referred to as acupressure, a healing art used in oriental medicine.
8 pressure points that reduce stress in seconds
* La Oreja. This point is the best place to relieve stress on the body, according to some experts. Massage this place with a cotton swab or even a pen, and breathe slowly and deeply during the massage.
* Chest. Breast center point is very effective in providing relief from anxiety and emotional imbalance. Use three fingers to massage this point. This will help calm the nervous system.
* stomach. Many reflexologists prefer to use this point because it helps create the movement that releases the chest and diaphragm, which improves the breathing process.
* The forearm. Inside knee point is very effective to relieve anxiety, distress in the chest. Apply pressure on the elbow points inside both arms one on one to get relief from anxiety.
* The Palm. This point is located in one of the most important meridians (energy channels), which affects the heart, liver and pancreas. At the moment you click here, you will feel stress evaporation.
* The Pie. This point is on the side of the inside of the foot. Applying pressure on this point helps to comprehensive nutrition and balanced flow of energy throughout the body and mind.