Keep busy school mornings locked and low voltage with a simple breakfast menu to suit the * * shape of your family makes mornings!
Product links in this post are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
If anything my first year of having a child in school full time taught me last year, it had to do in the morning as locked up and with less stress as possible.
We have had our share of “rushed out the door” in the morning, and I hated that feeling to emphasize my children before their day of learning.
ended up kind of falling into something like a “menu” breakfast for half the year, and decided that this year I want my tomorrows are as obvious as possible.
Which means planning the menu.
Can I be honest?
I do not think menu.
Does that offend you ?!
know. It is the latest fashion, but just have not entered it. I “plan” as when I get groceries I buy what’s in season. Buy what’s on sale. And then I do something that I have Not a bad approach -.! Works for me now
But I decided I needed a “framework” for tomorrow. As in the same general plan for each day. I want variety -. And I want flexibility so you can plug in what food is in season or on sale
I have it up on the refrigerator in a small spot so you can refer to it the night before, and does not occupy much space.
But listen! All run different homes!
What we do for breakfast, no matter as long as it is nutritious and clean in my opinion, to do what works for your family and where you are on your trip real food, food allergies and preferences!
My suggestion would be to sit down as a family (YES children included!) and make the menu together . This way everyone has a “say” some favorites up there, and you can make sure it is balanced and rich in nutrients.
- Monday :: Soaked porridge (oats, buckwheat, millet or etc) with butter, grassfed collagen , and fruit, eggs and raw milk or kefir.
- Tuesday :: sweet or white potatoes and vegetable hash with bacon or sausage, fruit and raw milk.
- Wednesday :: Soaked porridge (oats, buckwheat, millet or etc) with butter, collagen grassfed , and fruit, eggs and raw milk or kefir.
- Thursday :: Green smoothies (green steamed whole or kefir yogurt, fruit, grassfed collagen , and or coconut oil or avocado and water to dilute), breakfast bar or muffin freezer. (Sigo molasses protein bars molletes morning glory bars blueberry breakfast rolls sweet potato and energy bars in my freezer more – there are many other muffins / bars on the blog if you do quick search!)
- Friday :: biscuit breakfast freezer (we like these Ultimate breakfast biscuits and breakfast biscuits Lemon !), boiled eggs and raw milk or kefir.
Well, if it’s your turn!
This is the * * School morning breakfast menu without printing menu to make your own school breakfast!
Keep me how this has helped you! I’m sure that as our feet wet starting classes that can change things on our menu a bit, but mostly it is good to know that breakfast is one less thing you have to think! Tag me up Instagram their menus!
The Our school menu breakfast in the morning and A * FREE * Menu to print for you! appeared for the first time in Increased Fueled Generation .Additional Tags for this post:
dr gundry breakfast menu | gundry breakfast ideas |