As we know, olive oil is one of the largest and healthiest vegetable oils. Olive oil is popularly used in Egypt as an aesthetic, and is still used in many countries of the Mediterranean as a natural medicine. olive oil uses are many and is so versatile it can be used both externally and internally. health benefits of olive oil may be stimulating metabolism, from promoting better digestion of stains mucous and because olive oil is packed with vitamins, proteins and minerals, but also can be used to keep the skin, nails and hair healthy and beautiful. In this article, VKool.com will show you the best benefits and uses of olive oil on the skin. The letter contains a list of the benefits of olive oil and used from reliable sources. Keep reading this article for more benefits and uses superior olive oil.
Top benefits and uses of olive oil on the skin are revealed
I. Benefits of olive oil on the skin
oil is used olive to improve the nutritional value of beauty products. Click to Tweet
Here are some of the benefits of olive oil on the skin can be surprising .
1. No clog pores
Unlike some commercial moisturizers, which exacerbate existing skin conditions and they can clog pores olive oil can penetrate deep into the skin while adding a cleansing effect. You can test the application of organic olive oil every night as a substitute for the usual moisturizer. You should apply oil (one teaspoon) on the face and neck. After that, gently pat the skin with a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
2. Antioxidant Protection
One of the best benefits of olive oil on the skin is antioxidant protection. Olive oil has three important antioxidants: polyphenols, phytosterols and vitamin E. Antioxidants, when used topically, can help protect your skin from premature aging of the skin. Hydroxytyrosol , a rather rare element found in this oil, also limits the damage of free radicals in the skin. Vitamin E represents a little of the benefits of anti aging olive oil as it helps to maintain the softness of the skin and protects against ultraviolet light.
3. General Beauty Booster
This also applies oil to the cuticle and nail care, and plenty women use olive oil as an eye makeup remover, too. Other applications are using it as an element in homemade facial masks. Another interesting use for both women and men is the replacement of this oil to shaving cream. A lot of men have abandoned shaving cream and once that is as close a shave can be obtained with olive oil. Women and men alike have discovered their refreshing qualities also allow excellent aftershave.
4. Improvement exfoliation
One of the benefits of olive oil on the skin is peeling your advantage in applications. A common way of applying exfoliating olive oil is to mix the oil (1 tablespoon) with natural sea salt, then rub this mixture over the skin. The soft abrasive ingredients of sea salt mixed with the penetrating action, deep olive oil, will get rid of dead skin cells and allow the skin looking radiant and refreshed as well.
Further information: effective to exfoliate skin naturally form before or after the shower at home ways
5. Get rid of the dryness
Extraction dryness is also one of the best benefits of olive oil on the skin. You can use olive oil as a gentle treatment of dry skin moisturizer. You need to apply the oil directly on the skin with a cotton or include a few drops of it to the favorite to cushion until effective moisturizer. This oil has healthy fats similar to avocado and plumps and moisturizes the skin with a combination of vitamin A and vitamin E.
Further information: 25 Tips for treating dry skin on legs and feet
6. Remove Mascara
One of the benefits of olive oil on the skin is the mascara removal. Bought makeup removers in the store can be hard, especially when applied around your delicate eye area. Olive oil dissolves makeup, even waterproof mascara, so it slides easily out of the eye without the need for scrubbing or rubbing. Apply olive oil with a cotton ball, keep your eye area for thirty seconds and then slide down a face free of makeup before bedtime.
7. Alleviate itching
Itchy skin, inflammation and dry is often the sign of skin irritations, such as psoriasis and eczema. Instead of resorting to homemade creams and prescription remedies to get some oil to relieve irritation and discomfort. Add the olive oil (a quarter cup) of a hot bath for immediate relief, or apply this oil directly to irritated parts.
8. To combat the effects of aging
sun, pollution and free radicals can all take a toll on the skin. Vitamin E was very successful in the fight against free radical damage and photoaging to maintain younger looking skin. Just apply this oil directly on the damaged skin and aging to help maintain a youthful appearance and reduce toll free radicals worn on the skin.
Further information: 13 natural tips to combat aging for women and men are exposed
9. Promote Elasticity
When this oil is in the skin of the face and neck, which will help promote elasticity, which in turn reduces wrinkles and helps prevent new ones from forming deep massage. You should massage olive oil into the skin on a regular basis in order to obtain this benefit. Do not forget that you can also reap benefits by ingesting olive oil.
II. olive oil on the skin uses
Here are some uses of olive oil on the skin:
1. bath olive oil
in order to prepare the bath of olive oil, you just add the extra virgin olive oil (5 tablespoons ) in his bathtub. This simple and easy but amazing beauty secret makes it very smooth and soft skin. Another option is to massage the body with this extra virgin olive oil before jumping into the bathtub, after finishing her bath and touch the skin dry and then wipe away the excess oil; you will not recognize your skin. It will be incredibly smooth and soft as a baby’s skin.
2. Olive oil makeup remover
Gently removes makeup and nourishes the skin. For best results, you need to apply a little olive oil on damp cotton pad or a cotton pad and gently wipe the entire face makeup. If you have a heavy make-up, after removing makeup massage oil all over the face first, and after cleaning using a cloth saturated with warm water much. You must be repeated several times if necessary and remember to stay calm, not treating skin harshly. Wash your face with warm water and then splash with cold water as cold water will help in stimulating blood circulation and also to close the pores.
3. Olive Oil Yanshuang
This oil can be used as an eye cream. Olive oil the delicate skin around the eyes nourish and soften fine lines. For best results, gently dab a little olive oil in my eyes before going to bed or in the morning. Allow the eye cream olive oil in your refrigerator and enjoy vitamin, refreshing beauty treatment filled.
Read this article to find more uses of olive oil on the skin!
4. Masks olive oil made in house Cara
Here are the detailed instructions:
- Mix egg yolk with olive oil (one tablespoon) (you can also add lemon juice (a teaspoon), if you want to brighten and whiten skin, such as lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants).
- Then apply this mixture to clean face for about 5 to 10 minutes, wash with warm water, then cold as the cold water will help close the pores.
- This mask can be used for the types of dry or normal skin, soften and nourish the skin, adding wonderful shine.
5. Eliminate Acne
One of the best uses of olive oil on the skin is clearing up acne. For more beneficial results, all you have to do is make a paste by combining 4 tablespoons salt 3 tablespoons olive oil. Then this mixture over the fingers and hands and work around the face is poured. Allow to act for 1-2 minutes and wash with warm soapy water. Follow every day for a week, then cut back to two or three times a week. You will see a significant improvement in this condition.
Further information: 23 natural solutions for acne on the face of the Night
6. Wash your hands greasy
in order to remove car paint or oil from your hands, you can pour olive oil (1 teaspoon) and 1 teaspoon of sugar or salt on the palms. vigorously rub this mixture into your hands and between the fingers for a few minutes; after that rinse with soap and water.
Further information: 7 powerful tips to make your hands look younger naturally
7. Wash face
You can clean the face with olive oil. Start massaging this oil on the skin of the face (for about two to three minutes), being careful to enter the lines and wrinkles. Then use a hot towel to help dipping into putting this towel over your face for 10 minutes. Remove the cloth, and after splash your face with cold water. Dry the skin by patting with a towel – do not rub
8. How to use masks
Not surprisingly, olive oil can be used to create a face mask for many types of skin. Not only will you help clear and cleanse the skin, but will also serve as a deep moisturizer. Here it is how to use this oil for various skin types:
- Normal skin. In order to create this mask, you can use cucumber oil (half a cup), cottage cheese (half a cup) and olive oil (a tablespoon and a half). Mix together and then apply to face, allowing it there for 15 minutes. Rinse all away with warm water. You better do this once a week for skin smooth and soft.
- Dry skin. First, a tablespoon of flour, one egg yolk and 1/2 tablespoon olive oil mix. They can add more olive oil if necessary to make this dough thin enough to spread on the face. Then apply it to the skin and allow for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Remember to moisturize with this oil when you’re done! In this way it should be done twice a week for best results.
- Oily skin. Take a cup of sea salt, oatmeal, sour milk (half cup) and olive oil (a tablespoon and a half) and then mix them together to make a paste. After you apply this paste on the face for about 15 minutes, and finally wash with warm water.
- All skin types If you own combination skin, you should try the mask with this oil :. Mix sandalwood powder (one tablespoon) and turmeric (half a teaspoon) together, then add enough milk to make a paste. Later put this on your face and leave for about 30 minutes and finally rinse with warm water. Remember to use olive oil as a moisturizer when finished.
- Lip Scrub
is necessary to combine olive oil (one teaspoon) with coarse sugar for chapped lips solution. You can also add lemon juice (a dash) for flavor and also acidic exfoliating properties. In addition, you can extend this recipe for the whole body.
- Take equal amounts of olive oil and water in a jar airtight lid and then shake well to combine together . After that, massaging the skin with it and rinse with warm water.
- mixed honey (1 tablespoon) with olive oil (1 tablespoon) and one egg yolk. Mix together until combined and then apply on clean face. Allow this mask sit for about 15-20 minutes after which rinse with warm water.
- Make a paste with avocado puree and olive oil and apply it on the face. Allow it on the skin for about 20-25 minutes and finally rinse. This mask leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Add olive oil (a few tablespoons) with lavender essential oil (102 drops) in a bath. It is a simple way of luxury and relax, moisturize, soften and whole body.
- Mix equal amounts of tea decoction (this tea boiled in water and strained) and olive oil and then applied throughout the body and face. Allow this for an hour.
For more information regarding effective for skin care, go to our website Skin Care Home page. After studying writing of the main benefits and uses of olive oil on the skin, I hope this article will help you learn more uses and benefits of olive oil on the skin. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. In addition, you can share the experience if you know any other benefits of olive oil and uses for skin care for us.
related issues with olive oil and skin products:
Additional Tags for this post:
helium 4 uses | olive garden 23rd street new york |