who treat adults of all ages in my wellness clinic and at some point in our consultations, usually we talk about the word ‘S’ .
The advice in today’s letter is for men – but if you’re a woman, imagine that you are listening to what you can share it with the man of her life
First, from a welfare point of view, I tell my patients:
“You should have sex as often as possible, for as long as you live.”
Three to four times a week would be ideal.
Age should not be a problem. It is the most natural thing in the world to have sex at 70 and 80 years. 1
In fact, sex has many health benefits, I would like to write prescriptions for it.
And a lot of scientific research makes me back up …
Two analyzes of the lifestyles of older men, including 70-odd years, indicate that regular sex can help you live a longer and more active life. 2.3
In other studies, men who have sex at least twice a week were 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease than those who had sex once a month. 4
And according to a study published in Journal of the American Medical Association men who have sex at least four times a week were 30 percent less likely to develop prostate cancer men who have sex twice a week or less. 5
Regular sex can also relieve migraine headaches and avoid stress, depression and other mental illnesses. 6,7,8,9
Yes, there is no doubt that sex is good for you.
And his sexual desire feeds on their testosterone. As the primary male hormone, which is what drives you to hunt, explore, conquer and Mate. It makes you stronger, smarter and more aggressive.
And pushes you to woo a woman he can have sex.
But one of the most common problems that my patients tell me is that too often
they just do not feel up to sex. And that causes them great concern.
Sex, after all, is part of life. Without it, life would not -. Literally
Most mainstream doctors will prescribe “the little blue pill” or other drugs sex. But you should be aware that the side effects can include blindness, nausea, headaches, nosebleeds, blood in the urine and abdominal pain.
Big Pharma has made billions of these drugs – especially because modern civilization has robbed men of their masculinity. His manhood is being attacked from all sides.
As men age, their testosterone levels decline, but not enough to prevent a healthy sex life. Modern man has been feminized by the flood of estrogen in their blood, caused by chemicals in food, water and almost everything else we consume.
This has caused an alarming decline in the number of sperm, not to mention expanding waistlines and ballooning prostates.
As a species, which evolved from a hostile environment. But we have never had our manhood threatened in this way before.
male dysfunction in middle age is an accepted standard – but not be
That’s why I always recommend natural ways to improve interpretation -. Remedies that have worked for thousands of years without side effects
And my patients are always happy to hear this can be achieved through diet or supplements.
- L-arginine and L-citrulline :. recommend patients adopt a diet rich in these biochemical cousins They are amino acids, which combine to create nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to give your sex life a real lift. 10,11
Major food sources are peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and nuts, tuna, chicken, salmon, shrimp, eggs and watermelon.
If you are not getting enough of these nutrients from your diet, supplement capsules are available online and in most health food stores. I recommend daily doses of 1,000 mg. L-citrulline and 6,000 mg. L-arginine.
- Beet juice: Romans drank beet juice two hours before having sex. It also increases the performance of your bedroom, raising the levels of nitric oxide. The ability of beet to improve circulation has been documented in numerous studies. 12
Beet juice also contains boron, a mineral that stimulates the body to produce testosterone men. 13 drink it straight or mix a teaspoon of beet with fruit juice. You can also obtain capsules beet online or in health food stores. I recommend 1,000 mg. one day.
- Fenugreek: This Mediterranean herb has been used to treat male dysfunction by healers for centuries. Recent scientific studies confirm that fenugreek helps increase levels of testosterone in the body. 14
You can buy fenugreek specialty grocery India. Or you can take supplements, which come as seeds, powders or capsules. I recommend 500 mg. one day.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Lee, D. M., et al. “Sexual health and well-being of men and older women in England :. The results of longitudinal aging study English” Archives of Sexual Behavior. January 27, 2015. DOI: 10.1007 / s10508-014-0465-1. Print ISSN :. 1573-2800
2. Smith, G. E., et al. “Sex and death: Are they related results Caerphilly Cohort Study?.” British Medical Journal. December 20 to 27, 1997. 315, 1641-4.
3. “. The five-year mortality in a 70-year-old urban population in relation to psychiatric diagnosis, personality, sexuality and early death of parents” Persson, G. Acta Sep Psychiatrica.1981 ; 64 (3) :. 244-53
4. Lee, D. M., et al.
5. Leitzmann, M. F., et al. “Frequency of ejaculation and the subsequent risk of prostate cancer.” JAMA. 291 (13), 1978-1986.
6. Nicolosi, Alfredo, et al. “A population study of the association between sexual function, sexual satisfaction, and depressive symptoms in men.” Journal of Affective Disorders. 82, 235-43.
7. Evans, R. and W. Couch, J. R. “The orgasm and migraine.” Headache.
8. Nicolosi, Alfredo, et al. “A population study of the association between sexual function, sexual satisfaction, and depressive symptoms in men.” Journal of Affective Disorders. 82, 235-43.
9. Stiefelhagen, S. “Social-erotic services.” Presentation at the Symposium on sexuality, relationships and psychiatry. Eindhoven, Rutgers Foundation. As quoted in Gianotten, et al., 2007.
10. Boger, R.H., et al. “Restoring the formation of vascular nitric oxide L-arginine improves symptoms of intermittent claudication in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease.” J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998 Nov; 32 (5) :. 1336-1344
11. Cormio L et al. “Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction.” Urology 2011 Jan; 77 (1): 119-22
12.. Hobbs, D. A., et al “Acute ingestion of bread beet increases endothelium-independent vasodilation and reduces diastolic blood pressure in healthy men: A randomized controlled trial.” J Nutr. 2013 Sep; 143 (9): 1399-405. doi: 10.3945 / jn.113.175778. Epub 2013 Jul 24.
13. Naghii, M. R., and Samman, S. “The role of boron in nuitrition and metabolism.” Prog Food Sci Nutr. 1993 Oct-Dec; 17 (4) :. 331-49
14. Steel, E. et al. “Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized fenugreek extract and mineral formulation. The phototherapy Research Vol. 25, No. 9 pages 1294-1300, September 2011.