If you are suffering from tinnitus, doctors and am pretty sure ENT specialists have said something like, “I’m afraid you’re just going to have to live with it “or” is simply related hearing loss with age. “
What is tinnitus?
Tinnitus, the constant buzzing, roaring, whooshing or ringing in the ears, is aggravating and stressful. It is deprived of sleep. Break your focus and concentration. And he chokes his audience, because of all the background noise in the head.
Tinnitus is not a disease but a symptom of some other underlying health condition.
Conventional medicine has no idea when it comes to dealing with it. They’ll tell you that tinnitus is only related hearing loss with age or the result of a traumatic injury.
And the conventional solution is usually a prescription for antidepressants or tranquilizers to numb the mind. Or they could recommend a hearing aid that masks the annoying sounds of tinnitus.
However, tinnitus is rooted not only in the ear and the auditory nerve that connects the inner ear to the brain, but the brain itself.
One of the main causes of this disorder is over-the-counter pain relievers.
Conventional medicine is also ignoring the fact that tinnitus can often prevent and reverse with the right nutrients.
If conventional doctors knew nothing about natural resources, they would know how to remove the tinnitus in my patients. In a minute I’ll show you how you can do that, too.
What causes tinnitus?
One of the most common causes of tinnitus is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain relievers such as Advil, Aleve and Motrin, as well as some medications to lower cholesterol and cancer, and also antibiotics.
chronic ear infections, smoking, food allergies and aspartame, the most common sweetener in diet sodas, can also cause the disorder, which affects more than 30% of adults over 65 years old 1.2
aspartame , which has been considered safe by the FDA, is known as a “ excitatory neurotransmitter . ” Increases the electrical activity in the brain, specifically in the auditory cortex.
If you already have tinnitus, which have a high level of electrical activity in the brain, and more electrical activity is the last thing you need.
Whatever the cause, tinnitus is a degenerative process characterized by chronic inflammation.
That’s why the biggest for the prevention and turning around tinnitus track is in the Blue Mountains Hearing Study, which followed nearly 3,000 people for eight years.
reduce the risk of tinnitus
The researchers found that people with a higher weekly intake of omega-3 had a 42% lower risk to develop tinnitus and other hearing problems. 3
His first lines of defense against tinnitus should be:
- stop taking ibuprofen: . This includes brands such as Advil, Advil for children / Motrin, Medipren, Motrin, Fever PediaCare and other
- Protect your ears with omega-3 healthy I recommend you get about three grams of omega-3 every day
Good sources of omega-3 are cold water fish high in fat, such as mackerel , wild salmon, lake trout and herring . You can also eat a lot of raw nuts and seeds. walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds are some of my favorites. Two other major sources of omega-3 fatty acids are cod liver oil and Sacha Inchi oil . almost 7 grams of omega-3 fatty acids is obtained in each spoonful of Sacha Inchi , and almost one gram with
each teaspoon of cod liver oil.
- Lower noise with ginkgo biloba: This is another natural remedy to prevent tinnitus and other matters audience . It is an extract from the leaf of a tree native to China dating back 270 million years. 4
More than 40 clinical studies show that ginkgo relieves tinnitus. A German study of patients with tinnitus shows that ginkgo reduces ringing. Another review of studies suggests that taking ginkgo for one to three months provides significantly greater reductions and faster relief. 5.6
I recommend 80 mg three times a day.
If your tinnitus was caused by exposure to loud noise, I recommend you use the brain-booster vinpocetine for relief. It is widely used in nearly 50 countries, including Hungary, Germany, Poland, Russia and Japan, but it seems that doctors in the Americas know much about it. 7
In one study, the tinnitus disappeared in half of those who took a week after a trauma.
Even if you do not take immediately, it can lessen the severity. Regardless of the time elapsed since the trauma, 66% experienced a significant decline. I recommend 20 mg per day. 8
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1.Langguth, B; Kreuzer, PM; Kleinjung, T; De Ridder, D (Sep 2013). “Tinnitus: Causes and clinical management.”. Lancet Neurology 12 (9): 920-30. doi: 10.1016 / S1474-4422 (13) 70160-1. PMID 23948178
2. Pisarik P1, toxicity Kai D. Vestibulocochlear in a couple of brothers 15 years apart toaspartame secondary: two case reports. Cases J. 2009 Sep 15; 2: 9237. doi: 10.4076 / 1757-1626-2-9237
.3. Gopinath, Bamini, Flood, Victoria M., Rochtchina, Elena, and others, “Consumption of omega-3 and fish and risk of hearing loss associated with age,” Am. J. Clin . Nutr . August 2010; 92 (2): 416-421
4. Morgenstern C. et al., The efficacy of Ginkgo extract EGb 761 in particular tinnitus patients. J Clin Pharmacol Ther Int. 2002 May; 40 (5) :. 188-97
5. Sun, W. 1998. Ginkgo biloba. The IUCN Red List of threatened species. Version 2015.2. Downloaded on 07 September 2015.
6.Ernst and Stevinson. “Ginkgo biloba for tinnitus: a review,” Clinic of Otolaryngology and Allied Sciences Volume 24 Issue 3 Page 164 – June 1999.
7. Burtsev et al. “10 years of experience with the use of Cavinton in cerebrovascular disorders.” Nevropatol Psikhiatr Zh Im S S Korsakova . 1992. 92 :. 56-60
8. Konopka W, P Zalewski, J Olszewski, Olszewska-Ziaber A, Pietkiewicz P. “The results of treatment of acoustic trauma.” Otolaryngol Pol . . 1997; 51 Suppl 25: 281-4
The Nutrients for Tinnitus Treatment first appeared in Dr. Al Sears, MD Anti Aging Pioneer Alternative Health Newsletter .