As my care regimen natural skin goes, I like it simple but use of oils high scope and deeply ingredients that nourish, protect and heal.
healthy skin from the inside out
Of course, I believe that healthy skin starts from the inside out and so keep an anti-inflammatory, hormone balance diet practice detoxification methods practice oil pulling breath , and most importantly detoxification of my life thinking display and train my mind.
Read here to find what your skin reveals about their health !
My care regimen natural skin
took some time to find the oil that loves my skin in particular, and I encourage you to do the same! Here is my routine: current could change some things here or there for different Seasons- but this is what I’ve found works best for my skin.
Splash face with cold water and then apply a moisturizer based mineral zinc oxide. Read the best natural healing and based mineral sunscreens here.
I found that changing my nightly routine works best. For a while I was cleaning oil every night, which I personally found to be too much for my skin. I have found that using real face wash or a cider apple cider vinegar toner other nights is the perfect combination.
1. Every night, I will do one of the following to clean:
- Wash with method of cleaning oil a couple of times week:. Mix castor oil and jojoba oil
- Wash with mild face wash cleaning
- Wash with soap Dr. Bronner – ideal for travel
- If I have not worn makeup or just a shower or something occurred early that day and my skin looks clean just going to use an apple cider vinegar toner on a pad to clean my skin.
2. I like to remove makeup with facelift and coconut oil, jojoba and wipe with a cotton swab.
3. To hydrate the night, I like to use my Suero DIY face with essential oils. I simply apply a few drops of the press and on the face.