My child will be two years old in August this year. She’s my last baby. I have three daughters biologically, and I am lucky to be a step-mother to a daughter and a son. I love my five children with all my heart and soul. But I have to admit, there is something special about the last. Of course, there is something special in each and every one of them. There is a special bond with me and every child who cherish dearly.
However, the last baby is the baby LAST! I have tried to do everything I always wanted to do with the other kids, I’ve never done this. I is not got time for one another, or let the weather get ahead of me. I tried to stop time with this last small, I treasure every moment no matter how insignificant it may seem. We changed cloth diaper this baby, we went all natural with a lot of different things, that the baby wears it, and so much fun otherwise have been able to experiment with this that we had the privilege of rivals.
But, oh, the last baby! If it was our first, who certainly would have been the last. She had a colic which in turn meant that he did not sleep at all for the first three months of his life. She is needy and sticky, and let me sit report without her in my lap … EVER! She refuses to go to bed, she screams if you do not get his way. This baby has no concept of the word “no” and not hear anything.
The other side of it is this baby can be the sweetest little thing I have ever met! She has the most fun personality that is all yours. She loves to make people laugh, a hug mistake, and she is love. However, when it’s time to go to sleep she cries, and I mean screaming like bloody murder! And I know she is doing to get my attention and she is still fresh. I know I should let him cry, because giving is to let it run the program. And I know eventually I’m creating a monster. Everyone tells me I have to mourn just let out, and I have to make me listen better and not keep giving your way.
but my reasons not to let my last baby mourn are out are:
- never again have the opportunity to calm a crying baby
- she calls my name (mom), and it breaks my heart
- I fear that is afraid of the dark and I did not want her to be scared
- me love cuddling with her
- all she wants to do is curl up when I get out
- Every day with her is a day closer to his aging
- I did everything for the book of the first times, I’m fine with breaking the rules for the last
- therefore create a monster, she’s my little monster
- I want to be happy forever
- I do not want you to feel not protect me
- I want her to know mom always run to his
- I know how fast that ends the stage of “baby” and I want to take every moment you can
- did I mention it’s my last baby?
- A little piece of me dies inside when I hear mourn
I realize that all my motives are selfish. And I also realize that I can be hindering their progress sleeping alone, but rather know that she will always have open arms when he cries to be able to calm down. I left all my other children calm down, and all are great. No problems, but none of them cried for me as this baby does. This baby touches my heart different. And because it will never again have the opportunity to smell another baby’s head, or embrace another little baby will do that with every time I can with the latter.