People with oily skin will always have difficulty taking care of the skin and protects it from infection. The main reason greasy appearance or skin oils are fat cells in the outer layer of the skin secrete excess fat.
The best solution to the problem of oily skin is egg. It consists of chemical compounds that help reduce sebum production. It also helps maintain proper elasticity of the skin and make it look younger.
Here is a collection of 4 excellent egg mask will help get rid of oily skin.
Method 1: Mask egg white and Cara lemon
Too much oil accumulated in the skin can attract many skin problems and to address this concern a home remedy using egg white and lemon has been proven beneficial.
The egg is an amazing place to reduce sebum production and reduce pore size ingredient. Egg whites benefit even make the skin firm and shiny.
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and AHA, which acts as an excellent treatment for very oily skin.
Try this mask impressive face with a combination of powerful ingredients to treat oily or acne-prone skin!
Things You Need
- -1 egg white
- ½ tablespoon lemon zumo-
- first take a mixing bowl and add 1 egg white.
- Then, with the help of a fork to beat the egg white for 1 to 2 minutes or until it becomes frothy.
- Then add the juice of ½ lemon in sparkling white egg and mix to combine ingredients.
- Then apply this mask of egg white and lemon juice on your face avoiding eye problems and mouth.
- Allow the mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Later splash some water on my face current and massage the damp face with circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash the mask with water and tap dry skin, if you follow up with a moisturizer without oil is necessary.
- This process must be repeated three times a week to treat oily skin.
Method 2: Egg white, apple, oatmeal and lemon juice facial mask
People with oily skin tend to have a textured rough skin which can be easily smoothed with this quick mask containing natural ingredients. This homemade mask contains nutrient rich ingredients such as egg whites, apple and oatmeal that makes the skin smooth and even control their stickiness.
Egg whites are an effective tool to combat oily skin by reducing the pores and even skin tightening ingredient. Apple is rich in hydroxy acids, vitamin C and alpha help tone and soothe the skin.
Oatmeal absorbs oil and dirt from the outer layer of the skin and even gently exfoliates the dead skin layer to make it smooth and free of oil. Lemon juice contains citric acid and vitamin C, which helps keep fat secretion of the skin under control and even softens the skin.
Choose this package stunning face to banish greasy and rough skin faster.
Things You Need
- Apple- 1
- -1 egg white
- Oatmeal – ¼ cup
- 1 tablespoon lemon zumo-
- Water 1 cup
- first take a glass and add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Then add oatmeal into the boiling water and continue to boil water for 2 minutes or until fully cooked oatmeal.
- remove Later, fire and cooked oatmeal oats let cool to room temperature.
- Then take 1 apple and cut into large chunks.
- Then add the apple pieces in a blender and mix for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Then pour the applesauce along with cooked oatmeal, lemon juice and egg white in a bowl.
- Mix well and apply this mask on the face generously avoiding the eye area and mouth.
- leave the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash the mask thoroughly with running water and tap dry skin.
- This process should be repeated twice a week, as it is one of the most efficious remedies oily skin.
Method 3: Egg yolk, honey and oatmeal facial mask
Tired of searching about how to get rid of oily face and then choose natural solutions and banish all their skin problems away. This natural mask with skin friendly ingredients such as egg yolks, honey and oatmeal.
Egg yolks are a rich source of vitamin A and zinc, which is very beneficial to control oil secretion and even prevent acne. Honey helps maintain moisture balance of the skin.
Oatmeal easily absorbs excess fat from the skin and has even been shown beneficial in reducing pore size to limit sebum secretion.
try this recipe now for benefits miraculous skin care!
Things You Need
- Egg yolk- 1
- Honeywell 1 tbsp.
- Oatmeal- 2 teaspoons
- Take a bowl put the egg yolks and honey.
- whisk these ingredients with a fork.
- Then add the oatmeal and keep whisking.
- abundantly Apply this thick paste all over the face avoiding the eyes and mouth area.
- leave the face mask on it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Later splash some warm water on your face and massage the face in circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash the mask with warm water and gently pat dry skin.
- This process must be followed once a week to get rid of oily skin quickly.
Method 4: Egg and Avocado Mask
Seeking remedies for oily skin without drying the skin and then opt for this avocado and egg face mask white control nutritious and tallow.
The avocado is an excellent source of vitamin C and A, which moisturizes the skin without causing skin fat. The egg is very beneficial to tighten pores and even helps eliminate excess sebum from the surface of the skin as well.
opt for this highly beneficial for the use of oil free skin instantly soft mask.
Things You Need
- -1 egg white
- ¼ cup ripe avocado-
- Take a bowl and add ¼ cup avocado and mash well with the help of a fork.
- Then, in a separate and add the egg and beat with a fork until it becomes frothy bowl.
- Later the avocado paste and sparkling white egg are combined.
- apply this mixture on the face avoiding the eye area.
- and then massage the mask into the skin with circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Later allow mask to dry completely for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Washing the mask with warm water thoroughly and splashing cold water to close the pores.
- This process must be repeated once a week to get rid of fat faster skin.
Diet to get rid of oily skin:
Diet plays a key role in controlling excess sebum secretion of the skin. To maintain a healthy skin is very important to have healthy eating habits.
Here are some tips for a healthy diet:
- Include fresh vegetables and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet.
- consume fresh fruits and fruit juices in your daily diet to prevent oily skin.
- product fresh and fibrous foods for removing toxins from the body that is very important to maintain healthy skin.
- Include fruits and vegetables in water-based diet, such as cucumber, watermelon, etc. to clean the skin and the body naturally.
- Increase intake of vitamin C with oranges, sweet lime, lemon, lime and grapefruit to give the skin a boost of vitamin C for healthy glowing skin.
- consume fortified with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, D and E as seafood, avocados, soybeans foods are excellent for preventing very oily skin.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to moisturize skin and keep away from skin concerns.
- Avoid excessive consumption of snuff and alcohol.
- Keep away from caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea and colas will be highly beneficial for the skin.
- Avoid sugary foods, fried foods, dairy products, processed or canned foods and refined flours, as these food groups can aggravate skin problems with oil and grease.
- Reducing salt intake helps manage oily skin more effectively.
So now just take an egg and begin using the proposed remedies. The egg mask will act as an excellent remedy to treat your oily skin problems. Apart from the remedies egg mask should take care of your diet to get rid of oily skin. Stay in beautiful health!