Although minor pain are not cause for panic, there are pains that really should not be ignored. If you feel well, you should visit a doctor.
The abdomen is a large area, and every pain can be caused by several reasons. For a better understanding is needed to identify the exact location of your pain.
- gallstones, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the pancreas.
- stomach acid, stomach ulcers, poor digestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gall stones, epigastric hernia.
- gastric ulcer, duodenal, obstruction of the bile ducts, pancreas inflammation.
- kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra, constipation, lumbar hernia -. disks displaced in the spine
- inflammation of the pancreas, the early stages of appendicitis, inflammation of the small intestine, colon inflammation, gastric ulcer, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia
- constipation, inflammation of the colon, kidney stones, diverticular disease.
- pelvic pain – gynecological problems, appendicitis, constipation, pain in the groin
- inflammation of the urethra, appendicitis, inflammatory of colon, pelvic pain – .. gynecological problems, diverticular disease
- groin pain – inguinal hernia, diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems
Source :. time for natural health care