Man dies after accidentally drinking £34,000 of crystal meth thinking it was a HEALTH DRINK

will be inserted here your ads by

Easy Plugin for AdSense .

Please go to the plugin administration page for
Pasting the ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot .

  • Romano Dias, 55, was given a bottle of what appeared to be a drink fruit based his daughter
  • had been delivered to his home in a package showing the right direction, but the wrong name
  • after drinking half a glass of drug Mr. Dias she began to feel ill and died shortly after
  • Drugs found unusual for the UK, but has drawn attention to the people on TV hit Breaking Bad

a man has died after ingesting a massive overdose of liquid crystal methamphetamine after mistaking it for a health drink.

Romano Dias, 55, was given a bottle of what appeared to be a fruit drink made by his daughter Katee, he had found in a package delivered to your home.

After downing about half a glass of liquid immediately began to feel ill and died soon after.

Police say the search for the drug in the UK is very unusual, but methamphetamine has been brought to public attention by the multi award-winning hotel TV show Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad

An image of Breaking Bad: Roman Dias, 55, drank about half a glass of liquid £ 34,000 after it was delivered to the house of his daughter

associate of Mr. Dias Debra Dulson in a statement it had opened the bottle and a cork under the lid was found.

She said she took a sip of the drink and said he knew ‘awful’ before complaining that his throat was burning.

And he said, ‘I’m in trouble here. I’m dying, I’m dead. “

Analysis of the bottle, which had been marked as a health drink, showed that it contained £ 34,000 of pure methamphetamine.

An illegal meth laboratory discovered by police in the US

A illegal laboratory of crystal meth. the image shows the liquid form of the drug, which killed Mr. Dias

the drug, commonly known as crystal meth, is an extremely strong amphetemine that usually smoked, snorted or injected.

An inquest heard that the package had been delivered to the house of Katee Dias in London. he showed the right direction, but the wrong name.

he took the package, thinking that someone could pick it up and held for six months before opening the package and finding the bottle.

Much later passed it to his father.

inspector Ian Simmons Huntington Coroners Court: “The £ 34,000 is a significant amount. “I would say it is very likely that was destined to a distributor.

‘is unique, this is not an event that occurs in Cambridgeshire or elsewhere.”

said that methamphetamine was a policeman drug ‘rarely encounter’ in Cambridgeshire.

DI Simmons said Mr. Dias of Impington, Cambridgeshire and his family were not connected to the drug in any way, and added. “This was a chain completely unexplained and unexpected events’

He said it was his professional opinion is that the bottle had been part of a plan to bring Class a drugs in the UK.

the package had . was delivered up to three years and the wrappers had been destroyed, limiting the police investigation

coroner William Morris said: “This is a terrible case.”

said he had been considering a verdict of unlawful killing, but there had been no evidence that whoever put the medicine in the bottle intended any harm to Mr. Dias or any other person.

Mr. Morris concluded that the death of Mr. Dias was accidental.

Walter White and Jessie Pinkman, played by Bryan Cranston (left) and Aaron Paul (right) 'cook' crystal meth in the award-winning TV series Breaking Bad

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, played by Bryan Cranston (left) and Aaron Paul (right) ‘cook’ crystal meth in the award winning television series Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad: the truth behind the drug that inspired the series

crystal methamphetamine, which is the street name for methamphetamine, is not widely available in the UK.

But the drug, which was used by one million Americans in 2011, entered the public consciousness with the television show Breaking Bad.

starring Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White, a science teacher mild-mannered who uses his knowledge of chemistry to create an empire of crystal meth after a diagnosis of Cancer.

Aaron Paul (left) and Bryan Cranston (right) star in Breaking Bad. The show has brought crystal meth into the public consciouness

Aaron Paul (left) and Bryan Cranston (right) star in Breaking Bad. The show has brought methamphetamine in the public consciouness

The drug is usually odorless and looks like a white crystalline powder, although some forms have a strong smell of ammonia, because of the solvents used in its preparation

Taking the substance, in any form, increases the excitement in the nervous system and pumps up the levels of norepinephrine and dopamine

at low doses crystal meth improves sharpness and blocks hunger and fatigue.

Higher doses of the drug causes excitement and euphoria and very high doses cause agitation and paranoia.

Side effects include anxiety, emotional changes, and paranoia and there is a risk of fever, convulsions, and falling into a coma.

Death can result from broken blood vessels in the brain (caused by spikes in blood pressure or heart failure)

The high drug tends to last four -12 hours with users to continue taking the drug for several days – sometimes addicts stay awake for days, eating very little and experience a heightened state of arousal


Add a Comment

==[Click 2x to Close X]==
Most Popular Today!

Sorry. No data so far.