Dark circles are the more general problem faced by a lot of people. The main causes of dark circles are stress, dry skin, lack of sufficient sleep, aging unhealthy diet, health problems, heredity, prolonged crying, etc. There are plenty of natural remedies to treat this problem. Lemon is one of the best natural remedies to cure it. This is a fruit acid containing vitamin C and citric acid that has been used for curing health, beauty and skin problems including dark circles. It is profitable, but gives lasting effects for the problem. Here are 21 useful ways to use lemon for dark circles that are picked up by Vkool.com from reliable sources. Keep reading this article for these uses lemon for dark circles in more detail!
Lemon for dark circles: 21 Better use you should know
1. Lemon Juice
lemon helps to lose weight also helps treat dark circles effectively. Click to Tweet These are the instructions to use lemon for dark circles:
- start this process by taking a small lemon and the next cut in a
- Then tighten this to remove the fresh juice in a small bowl.
- Now take a cotton ball and then soak it in the juice for one minute.
- Apply to your dark circles troubled eye area and let it sit for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Finally, wash using normal water and then dry the skin.
- Do not forget that if you have dry or sensitive skin, then you must add a little water to the lemon juice before applying on dark circles to lessen side effects such as burning or itching or burning sensation in their applied areas.
- repeat this same process frequently to remove dark circles under the eyes .
2. Lemon juice with turmeric and gram flour
This paste made of these simple ingredients such as lemon juice, turmeric powder, gram flour (besan), tomato puree certainly help lighten your dark circles. In order to use lemon to dark circles, you should do as follows:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- turmeric powder – pinch
- 1/16 teaspoon of chickpea flour
- Mix the tomato paste, turmeric powder, freshly extracted lemon juice and chickpea flour in a small bowl.
- Shake well until you have fine and after applying this paste on the dark circles pasta.
- Let him stay for about 15 -. 20 minutes and then wash with clean water to remove the paste and dark circles applied
- Pat dry your area and continue to follow this process at least two or three times a week to fade your dark circles and also for get normal, and even skin tone around the eye area.
- Follow this process for a few weeks to eliminate dark circles gradually and completely.
Further information: health benefits of turmeric for humans
3. Lemon juice with turmeric and mashed tomato
- few drop of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- flour 1/2 teaspoon orange lentils
- Take all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix until a thick paste forms as.
- Apply the thick paste in your dark circles under the eyes, exclusively.
- Leave for about 30 -. 35 minutes in order to get dry with well absorbed by the skin around the eyes
- After that, clean this area the paste is applied using Normal answer your dark circles effectively water.
Further information: Advantages of the top 13 health of tomatoes for men
4. Lemon juice and cucumber juice
generally, cucumber works as an astringent better, skin lightening agent helping to alleviate dark circles around the eyes. When combined with cucumber lemon juice will definitely help in inhibiting dark circles. Here is the recipe to use lemon for dark circles:
- Lemon juice
- cotton ball
- cucumber juice
- Take equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice just taken in a bowl little.
- juices Mix both well and then take a cotton ball and now immersed in this solution to absorb the juices.
- then take this cotton ball and put it in these dark circles under the eyes.
- Wait about 15 to 18 minutes, then wash using plain water
- Or, you can also put cucumber juice in the refrigerator for an hour and then add the lemon juice. in this and then dip a cotton ball to dab on your dark circles to eliminate the problem by hydrating and smoothing the skin.
- repeat the same process every day for a week to see dark circles and puffiness of the eyes are being spent.
Further information: Advantages of cucumber impressive 29 Health and beauty
5. Lemon juice and tomato juice
both tomato and lemon are excellent skin lightening agents that help relieve the dark area around the eyes. Here are detailed instructions for use lemon to dark circles guides:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato juice
- cold water
- Take equal amounts of fresh tomato juice and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir well and then apply the mixture gently over the affected area, where he discovered the dark circles around or under the eyes.
- stay for at least ten minutes and then wash with cold water.
- For immediate reduction of dark circles, you should follow this remedy twice a day regularly.
6. Lemon juice with mint leaves and tomato juice
To use lemon to dark circles here are the detailed instructions:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 glass of tomato juice
- mint leaves
- first, prepare the tomato juice mint leaves and tomato slices.
- In tomato juice, a liter of salt and fresh lemon juice is added into it.
- mix well and consume it work from inside your body and therefore reduces dark circles.
- Make sure that you have to consume lemon juice mixed tomato mint immediately after what is to grab optimal benefits of reduced these dark circles under the eyes.
7. Lemon juice and mint leaves
Mint leaves are cooling and contain anti – bacterial, anti – septic and anti – microbial that constrict blood vessels and therefore clear dark circles. Lemon contains bleaching properties that assists fading circles under his eyes.
- Lemon juice
- Mint leaves
- Soft towel
- warm water
- take a handful of fresh mint leaves and next mix to create a fine
- then add the lemon juice freshly squeezed (a few drops) in it.
- Or, you can add equal amounts of lemon juice and mint juice.
- Stir well and now apply this in your dark circles as well.
- Wait about 10 -. 15 minutes and after that rinse with warm water
- Dry the skin with a soft towel and make this process regularly until it was observed that dark circles are completely eliminated.
- you can also add basil leaves juice instead of mint juice for removing dark circles.
Further information: moles, warts and skin tags removal review
8. Lemon juice and almond oil
almond oil contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids and contains vitamin E and a good source of nutrients that helps clear your dark circles effectively. Lemon contains skin lightening properties that diminish dark circles on your skin. Here is the recipe to use lemon for dark circles:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Take sweet almond oil and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl demanded.
- Mix well and then apply this in their dark circles eye area problems.
- Let stand for a few minutes to overnight and rinse off with water.
- Reapply this mixture every day for at least fifteen to twenty days to notice the dark circles under the eyes fade along with the face
- can also use the almond paste (. which it is made of ground almonds soaked) instead of almond oil in the above process to eliminate dark circles.
Further information: Advantages of almonds health, skin and hair
9. lemon juice and white potato
overall, this combinational process is very beneficial in curing puffy eyes, dark circles and other skin problems as well. These two ingredients work as natural bleaching agents will certainly lighten your skin and soothe the dark patches around the eyes.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 white potato
- The cold normal water
- 2 cotton balls
- first, take a raw and together cut sliced white potatoes.
- mix by adding a little water and juice of fresh lemon in it.
- Make sure you should mix well to have juicy consistency and strain the juice into a glass container.
- Keep the container in the refrigerator for half an hour and then take it out.
- After that, take the cotton balls and now dip in the fresh juice.
- Place cotton balls on eyes closed.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes and then wash with cold water
- Dry skin and then apply some eye cream in order to achieve rapid healing of dark spots around the eyes.
- Alternatively you can mix potato juice and lemon juice freshly drawn and apply this in the dark under eye circles to inhibit the problem.
- store the juice back into rest in the refrigerator and apply every day until lighten black or dark circles under the eyes.
Further information: 12 Amazing Health Benefits of potatoes and potato juice
10. Lemon juice with rose water and glycerin
Here are step by step to use lemon to dark circles instructions:
- lemon juice
- rose water
- cotton pads
- Take a small bowl and add drops with organic lemon juice, rose water and glycerin in it.
- Stir all these ingredients and now wear cotton pads soaked in this mixture.
- Dab cotton pad over closed eyes or dark circles particularly in your eye area problems.
- Wait about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash using water
- This method has to be followed frequently until observed that dark circles are disappearing altogether..
Further information: 17 Advantages Rosewater skin, hair and health
11. Lemon juice and turmeric
- four to six drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- Take a small bowl and pour the next yogurt and turmeric powder in it.
- mix by adding fresh lemon juice on it to create a fine thick paste.
- apply this solution in the dark circles.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes and then wash it off for immediate relief of dark circles
- But make sure that the three combined ingredients may cause staining pasta therefore apply this carefully under the eyes.
- O can also cause eye masks with turmeric powder -. Lemon juice and lemon juice or yogurt -curd and apply them in their areas of dark eyes to relieve lighten dark circles under the eyes
- For the most effective cure dark circles, you have to do this method not less than twice a week.
12. slices of lemon or lemon
Here is the recipe to use lemon circles dark:
- Take a fresh lemon and the next cut into thin slices.
- Place two slices directly into both eyes.
- But ensure that you should not tighten eyes tightly or the lemon juice should not enter the eyes, so be careful and do not open eyes while the process is done.
- let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes after you wash it off with cold water
- Dry skin and then apply some natural moisturizer in order to lighten their dark circles and. to inhibit dry skin around the eyes.
- Do not forget that people who have dry or sensitive skin should avoid follow the process as it causes several side effects such as itching or irritation or feeling under the eyes aflame.
13. Lemon juice and milk cream
In order to use lemon dark circles, you should do as follows:
- Take enough heavy cream in a small bowl.
- In that bowl, add fresh lemon juice (a few drops) and stir well.
- Apply the mixture on your dark circles under underneath.
- let sit for a few minutes until completely dried.
- Wash immediately and then dry the skin and repeat this same process often with freshly prepared in order to drive away the dark circles around the eyes mixture.
14. Lemon juice with milk
- lemon juice
- cotton ball
- Take enough cold milk and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir well and then apply this mixture in his eyes, where you will discover the dark circles using cotton ball.
- Let this ball sit in their dark circles for around15 -. 20 minutes during the night
- Then wash with water and continue to follow this process frequently to lighten this dark skin under the eyes.
Further information: 7 Pros health and nutrition of raw milk
15. Lemon Peels Milk
not only lemon or lime juice is effective in curing dark circles or any other problems of beauty, but also the lemon peel is a better ingredient in the treatment of dark circles.
How to do it:
- Take the lemon zest of one lemon and then cut into pieces.
- dry them well in the sun and once they dry completely, then take out the sun.
- place it in the Gristmill and next to create a fine
- In this powder, add enough amount of milk and then stir well to make a thick
- Apply this paste on your dark circles and let stand for a few minutes to get dry.
- Finally, wash the area of the water and dry the skin to use some moisturizer to it.
- Store lemon peel powder resting for further use and make this process once or twice a week until relieved dark circles under the eyes.
- Or else you can also mix the lemon peel and almond oil and then apply dark circles and now massage using your ring finger for five minutes and then wash it with warm water to fade dark circles under the eyes (if used regularly).
16. Lemon with egg white
Overall, this process helps lighten your skin to get these dark circles and diminishes the appearance of puffy eyes and wrinkles. Here are detailed instructions for use lemon to dark circles guides:
- 3 to 6 drops of lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- cold water
- hot water
- cotton balls
1. Take aside the egg whites and egg separate it and place it in a small bowl.
2. In that, add fresh lemon juice, then stir well until both ingredients are well blended.
3. Then take two cotton balls and now saturate in this mixture for a minute or two.
4. Now squeeze these cotton balls to remove excess liquid and put it in his eyes.
5. You have to apply the ball in his eyes so that one has to cover these dark circles under the eyes.
6. Allow to remain for 10 -. 15 minutes and then wash with warm water and then with cold water to reduce these dark circles around the eyes
17. Lemon juice with honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
1. Take raw honey and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly and then apply this mixture on this dark skin under the eyes.
3. Leave for a few minutes and then wash it using water.
4. Or you can also add a teaspoon of sugar and put in a refrigerator for a few minutes and then apply it to get rid of this problem.
5. Continue the same process regularly until the black or dark circles under the eyes are erased.
Further information: natural health benefits of honey for skin, hair and body
18. Drinking lemon water
not only is the use of lemon, either mixed with other ingredients or individual to deal with dark circles, but also the consumption of lemon water will help in preventing these dark circles. To use lemon to dark circles, you should do as follows:
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup warm water
- Honey (optional)
1. Take a lemon and cut in half next.
2. Squeeze to extract fresh juice and then pour the juice into a glass of warm water.
3. Shake well and then add honey as per your choice.
4. Drink this lemon water every day, but prefer to consume it in the morning on an empty stomach to remove toxins and other things that cause dark circles.
5. Regular consumption of lemon water (freshly prepared) will help remove these dark circles and removes many health and skin problems.
19. Lemon juice and jasmine oil
- lemon juice – half piece
- 1 tablespoon jasmine oil
1. Take juice lemon 1/2 of a lemon into a small bowl.
2. Then add the jasmine oil, then stir well.
3. Apply this mixture on these dark circles troubled eye area using cotton ball.
4. Allow it to stay for about 10 minutes and then wash it using water.
5. Do the same process frequently until all these dark patches around the eyes are erased.
Further information: 12 Health Benefits of jasmine tea and its side effects
20. Lemon juice and olive oil
generally speaking, in the process, olive oil enhances skin elasticity and may use any of night or day. Lemon juice helps to lighten their skin.
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Olive oil
- The warm water
1. Take lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
2. Mix well and now apply this mixture on dark circles troubled eye area.
3. Let stay for a few minutes to overnight.
4. Then wash with warm water for curing dark circles.
Further information: 18 Health and Welfare Benefits olive oil
21. Lemon oil and other oils
Here we are using German chamomile, lemon essential oil, carrot, lavender, palmarosa and rosewood oils that are very helpful in curing dark circles. Lemon relieves inflammation of the dark, try chamomile, carrot fighting against eye disorders and fine lines to revitalize the skin and lavender softens the skin.
- Lemon oil
- oil lavender
1. Mix all ingredients and then apply this in black or dark circles under the eyes.
2. Leave for a few minutes and then wash it using water.
3. Continue doing this process frequently until deleted these dark circles under the eyes completely.
cautions and suggestions:
Following these precautions and suggestions, along with ways aforementioned lemon, give you a safe and faster cure dark circles.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which is essential to improve skin health. If you are not including foods rich in vitamin C in the diet then you will also suffer from these dark circles. So are oranges, lemons or grapefruits, etc., in their regular diet.
- Ensure that disrupt the use of lemon juice or lemon, if you are experiencing any burning, irritation or itching in the applied areas of skin.
- Favour fresh lemon juice instead of canned or lemon juice old to take optimum benefits from it for a cure not only dark under eye circles, but also to eliminate many skin and health problems .
- The use of lemon juice is very useful for people who have oily skin or mixed types.
- simply add cucumber juice, lemon juice and lanolin cream, then stir well to apply in these dark circles in order to lighten naturally and quickly. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Then share your experience with us.