The thyroid gland is responsible for energy and metabolism.
represents a comprehensive mechanism in system complexity, because each cell in the body have receptors for thyroid hormone.
Unfortunately, complications related to the thyroid gland are fairly common today, and some people are not even aware that they suffer from this problem.
Fortunately, there are several ways you can treat your thyroid problems naturally, as highlighted below:
- Optimize consumption of vitamins A, D and K2. These vitamins are essential for the overall health of thyroid hormones.
- must be regularly consume algae and other sea vegetables such as kombu, nori, wakame and. Besides being rich in nutrients, which are also the main dietary source of iodine.
- Coconut oil does not affect the conversion of T4 to T3 as other oils. It should, therefore, use it for cooking. It will promote weight loss, improve your metabolism and immune health support, which is very important in the case of thyroid complications. Be sure to consume at least one teaspoon per day.
- avoid gluten as it can lead to an autoimmune response. In fact, that is believed to cause Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, autoimmune thyroid disease common.
- Drink bone broth every day, because it is effective in stimulating the immune system. This healthy elixir can also cure and seal the intestinal mucosa, which is essential for improved health of the thyroid.
- Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation, tai chi and yoga, especially if the thyroid problem is due to severe depression, trauma, constant stress, or a very shocking news.
In addition, they advise against eating peanuts and peanut butter because they contain goitrogens