Kiojo is a new drink sports nutrition, which also claims to contain ingredients cognition enhancers. Here is our opinion Kiojo.
What is Kiojo?
Kiojo is a sports nutrition drink recently published which aims to hydrate your body while nourishing your mind.
The end result is the “Effect Kiojo” which the company claims leads to better physical and performance cognitive support .
The formula is in the form of a powder. A rip open a package Kiojo, poured into a glass (or bottle) of water, stir, then enjoy.
Kiojo packages are priced between $ 2 and $ 3
How does Kiojo work?
Kiojo claims to target the brain parts related to four essential functions :. Attention, memory, executive decision, and visual / spatial
At the same time, says Kiojo to hydrate the body naturally and safely without high-calorie sugars or artificial additives. Instead, it simply states contain a superior blend of nutrients together with electrolytes.
Kiojo separates into two sections ingredients :. Ingredients that target the mind, and those affecting the body
cognitive ingredients in Kiojo:
– AlphaSize: This patented formula is synthesized from lecithin. It is best known as Alpha-GPC and is famous for its ability to prevent less memory, enhance cognition, and even naturally increase levels of human growth hormone ( HGH ).
– Magtein: Magtein is another proprietary formula containing a super power form magnesium
– Methylcobalamin B12 :.. Instead of containing pure vitamin B12, Kiojo uses this formula, intended as a more powerful version of vitamin B12
– Zinc L Aspartate: Zinc is an essential micronutrient while the L-aspartic acid is an amino acid found naturally in the body. Together, these two play a vital role in generating cellular energy.
– N-Gaba: N-GABA is an amino acid found naturally in the cerebral cortex of the brain, is “where thought occurs and sensations are interpreted”, according to the manufacturer of Kiojo
physical ingredients in Kiojo:
– bioenergy Ribose :.. Ribose is a precursor of ATP, which is the compound used by cells to create energy
– NuBetiane TMG: TMG or trimethylglycine, is an organic osmolyte that functions in a manner similar to amino acids and vitamins
-. sodium ascorbate :. This nonacidic form of vitamin C acts as an antioxidant throughout the body
– Potassium Citrate :. Citric acid is used by the body to create ATP or cellular energy
– potassium bicarbonate: Bicarbonate is an electrolyte used by the body for hydration and maintain a pH balance within the bloodstream
– calcium citrate malate: This compound is an electrolyte needed for hydration as it stimulates muscle contraction and helps convert carbohydrates and fat into energy
– Organic erythritol. This alcohol naturally occurring sugar used to sweeten Kiojo. It has 95% fewer calories than table sugar and a low glycemic index.
are hidden ingredients Kiojo mostly within a formula propriety. However, the manufacturer publishes the full list of ingredients online. This is what that list looks like:
Kiojo also notes that there are no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, stimulants, caffeine, guarana or formula. There is, however, the ingredients not listed additional to add to the above list, including natural flavors, extract Organic Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), A-GPC nonprotein soy lecithin, and erythritol organic.
Kiojo is available in the following packages and bundles:
– 3 Pack: $ 7.98
– 10 Pack: $ 19.95
– 60 Package: $ 99.95
– 30 Pack with free water bottle: $ 52.95
– 15 Package with free water bottle: $ 29.95
Kiojo currently only sold online Kiojo.com and it has not been included in Amazon or other online retailers.
Who does Kiojo?
Kiojo is made by a manufacturer of the same name that lists his address as follows:Kiojo
PO Box 819
Lake Villa, IL 60046
you can call the company at 415-98-KIOJO or emailing [email protected]