Trying to relax in this day and age can be as hard to get at the end of the month.
the stress levels are constantly subjected to daily makes it difficult for any of us to get a decent rest and sleep well night.
It is widely accepted that for anyone to stay alert and focused throughout the day that person should sleep at least 8 hours per day; however, getting only four hours of rest alone can be a challenge in itself.
If you want to be relaxed at home after a hard day of work, then you may want to consider using a bay leaf.
The laurel plant is an affordable and easily accessible that can ease your tension and stress in less than five (5) minutes.
This plant is native to the Mediterranean was first found to be effective stress relief by a Russian scientist by name of Gennady Malakhov.
After the discovery of this Russian who has already been used as a vital ingredient in aromatherapy.
Bay leaf is commonly used by all dried or fresh, either as a condiment in your kitchen or garnishing your meals.
has a great aroma and flavor, but is even greater as a medicinal herb because it is ideal for the respiratory tract and various skin diseases.
To use the bay leaf to relieve stress that this is what needs to be done;
- Sub dry a fresh bay leaf.
- Put the dry bay leaf on an ashtray and light up.
- But before doing so be sure to close the doors and windows of the room where it is burning bay leaf.
- Then leave the room in which illuminate the bay leaf for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Once you get back to the room in which you will feel a lightness in the air, the room will be charged positively and relax.
- Just get on the couch and relax, breathe deeply also in order to allow the aroma to soothe your body and soul.