For us, holidays are synonymous with baking up a storm. With Thanksgiving and Christmas behind us on the horizon, it, natural AOS for you to be thinking about the next game you Aore will organize or attend and try you, Aore will serve for the fire on Christmas Eve. While we love a bowl of traditional biscuits, why not treat your friends and family to something unconventional? We, Aove got only pleasure!
This week whipped up a batch of these spoons stirring coffee with milk and chocolate milk. If you Aore fan of flavored coffee or hot chocolate when the weather cools, you, AORE’ll love how these spoons infuse your drink with a touch of chocolate and mint. Keep scrolling to see how you can recreate them, Â¶
chocolate coffee spoons stirring
Here, AOS what you Äôll need:
- plastic or metal spoons
- Microwavable bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- White and melting chocolate with milk chocolate
- pieces of cane peppermint candy
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate is its fusion of white or milk chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Tip: Be careful not to overheat the chocolate melting or otherwise the entire lot
- Take your spoon and dip each in the melting chocolate. Be sure to get as much chocolate as you can about the spoon.
- Set each spoon on the baking sheet and sprinkle each piece of the candy cane.
- Once you, Aove repeat these steps for each spoon, allow each spoon to harden completely.
- Serving spoons in the place settings, plates deliver cookies, or dipping directly into a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Enjoy!
How cute is the final product? We enjoyed them shaking in our own cups of coffee (and we could have eaten a couple straight off the spoon!).
He’ll be recreating these chocolate stirring spoons?
Let us know in the comments!