Do you feel anxious, depressed or nervous? Well, we know that each finger has an emotional connection with your emotions.
Ancient medicine is certainly disconcerting! If you doubt this, then you have not heard of an ancient Japanese healing method known as Jin Shin Jyutsu .
Well, if this is new to you, I hope you read this article as your mind will fly by the effectiveness of this method it is to keep your emotions under control. For lovers of history, then it introduced in the US by Mary Burmeister -one of Asian origin who learned this skill Jiro Murai Japanese mid-fifties. Since then, it has gained popularity mostly due to the fact that it is very easy to implement.
In fact, you do not need supervision or guidance of an expert to get the best out of this method.
Interestingly, this technique relieves the body of stress, anxiety, sadness and nervousness with your fingers. It is believed that each finger is connected to a body. For example, it is believed ring finger to be connected to the heart and that is why the ring was put in place to symbolize love.
The conclusion is that each finger has an emotional connection and that is how
- The thumb is related to worry
- The index finger is related to fear
- the middle finger is related to anger
- the ring finger is associated with sadness
- the pinky is related to low self-esteem
the Japanese believe that a lot of energy running through our body and if directed in the right way can help in relaxing the body. Therefore, why not try this technique to the comfort of your body?
try this technique in the following simple steps
1. Well, first you need to know is how your fingers are associated with emotions . In other words, if you know the emotion you are experiencing, and finger correlates with, you can focus on that finger. If you do not know which finger is which, you can run through your fingers simultaneously.
2. Hold firmly the finger (s) for a few minutes maybe two to five minutes.
3. Slowly breathing in and out until you relax.
4. When a pulse of energy is sitting on finger hold in your hands, move to another depending on the emotion you are experiencing.
The beauty is that you can do anywhere and anytime!
Therefore, if ever you feel anxious, if you’re reading, watching or even drive, use this technique to improve your health and excitement!
By Egline J.