As you get older, you have to deal with a completely different level of health challenges. While some of these can be quite serious for your health in general, other things like varicose veins take a toll on your appearance and perhaps self-esteem.
Unfortunately, varicose veins and spider veins are all too common as we begin to age. “More than 40 million people in the United States suffer from varicose veins,” reports the Institute vein Chicago.
But now some daily tricks can help eliminate these marks improper forever. Learn how now
While varicose veins are not a cause for panic, these blood vessels, which raises large, swollen can cause pain. The smaller blood vessels that appear red and purple to twist and turn are spider veins
Here are some simple tricks to help eliminate varicose veins and spider veins for good!
- Use low-heeled shoes High heels have been shown to do worse varicose veins. Opting for alternative low-heeled and likely experience better circulation of blood.
- raise your feet: Because these unsightly veins usually result from pressure on the legs, alleviating this by putting your feet up to relax. Simply raise your feet above your heart.
- Compression stockings :. This helps to improve circulation, tightening legs all day
- Apply apple cider vinegar: This almost magical liquid can combat unwanted veins. Soak a cloth in apple cider vinegar and let it sit in the area for about 30 minutes.
- froides: The cold water will cause blood vessels to constrict. This can help relieve pain.
- uncrossing your legs: Crossing your legs can cut off circulation. Relax if you have this habit.
- Do not tighten in his pants :. tight waists, can reduce the circulation
- Eat less salt :. Too much salt can it lead to spider veins
- weight control :. Keeping your weight can help control the pressure in the veins
- eat more spicy foods: Spices can improve blood circulation. Try cayenne pepper, ginger, turmeric, onion and garlic.