Have you ever heard Hunza people talk about?
There are many myths and stories about people living happy and healthy for a long, long time.
Myths like the Holy Grail or fountain of youth are still quite interesting, even after all these years. However, it is no secret that many people who live longer than the rest of us live. There are even people who have never been increasingly sick in his life.
So what is the secret to a long and healthy life?
To answer this question, I went through the most amazing life stories of the centenarians who were willing to share their wisdom on the network. To be honest, many of these stories were different and was not able to make some final at first about the “secret” I was looking conclusion. I have found many different answers and confused me even more. For example, Emma Morano Italy lived 116 years, and she explained that the reason for his long life is left alone. She said: “I do not want to be dominated by anyone” , so that after their divorce at the age of 38 spent the rest of her single life. She went on to win the battle against anemia by eating two raw eggs a day throughout their lives.
Another story of life on Mushatt- Jones says about eating fried bacon daily. A centenary of California said his secret was eating a donut one day … Then I heard the life story of Clarice Emley , who was born and raised on a farm. She explains that her family and she just ate what they grew and trapped. She remains physically active, exercise every day, along with his friends. Then I realized centenarians stories about twins and their secret of growing old together and close the main reason for its long life …
Confused as he was, continued looking “secret” . An article on the Hunza people struck me because I started to realize that I am closer to my answer. Hunza people or Hunzas are a population in a mountain valley in the region of Pakistan.
The many reasons these people took my attention are the following
1. The literacy rate of the Hunza Valley is more than 95% – meaning that Hunza each has at least one high school diploma;
2. The Hunza region is home to people from four ethnic groups;
3. There are two different religions in the region of Hunza and people is divided between them but
4. The lifestyle of the people of Hunza is very simple and that is considered to be very welcoming and warm;
5. Some Hunzas live up to 150 years;
6. Women in Hunza can give birth at the age of 65.
7. They never eat processed foods, and eat apricot often and much.
8. They work in the fields from sunrise to sunset every day and work hard.
Connection points all the stories and facts presented above together, here is my conclusion about how to have a long and healthy life:
1. It is necessary to educate through life. You can start developing a healthy mind in young age, and you should never stop reading and think actively. Emley Clarice was a teacher, almost all are educated Hunzas, so we can say, we need a healthy brain activity have developed healthy living .
2. individually or not does not matter, as long as you keep healthy relationships throughout their lives. “healthy relationship” can sometimes mean a good connection with oneself, knowing and recognizing all those hidden feelings and help them dissolve into a healthy energy, no matter how contagious it can be. The use of learning techniques and self meditation can help develop a better understanding of their needs and desires , which can lead to an environment of greater love and wider for you and everyone around you. Do not hesitate to express their feelings, to suppress them can sometimes lead to an abyss. Express your feelings can make your relationships “age” with you in a healthy direction. So do not stay away from marriage, but being able to “jump” from an unstable and unhealthy. In the end, it’s your life that matters most, and the lives of their loved ones.
3. Avoid stress! Yes stress is the greatest silent murderer, the “exterminator” modern life force . Today it is hard to ignore these stressful situations, such as days of hard work, payment of rents, etc., but if they manage to survive these modern obligations and complications, must be removed and slow down in a quiet place, where you can connect with nature and try to live a quieter life.
4. Try to eat organic, natural foods, and if you have the opportunity to grow by itself. Perhaps this is something you hear every day or even think about it often, but look at the people of Hunza-they eat only what they grow, and the stadium are healthy do not even know what cancer . They die old and happy, see more in the life of any of us. Maybe they do not know what the pizza, but watch the sunrise many years after their last sunset. They become a witness to his great-grandchildren run and play. So think about that the next time you reach for a snack fast food!
5. Do not skip physical activity! Although it is difficult, do not give up! Think of all the hours of work in the fields of Hunza people spend a day! It is difficult, but keeping your muscles “hot” can never be a bad thing. Clarice Emley ( we mentioned earlier ) exercises every day. And it is 105! Therefore, if you do not want to give up their preparation for the program, why should you? You never getting younger, but should try to get older!
Yes, getting older is hard. Sometimes we have to give up many things and change lives direction, but we do it for ourselves. Why not try these things; maybe they will help you anyway? Perhaps you will live longer than anyone else in his family. Perhaps it will be the first person who can live for 200 years. And then we are told his secret. But until then, we will use the knowledge of all those who have more than 100 and being happy and healthy.
Good luck, and have a long and healthy life!
Author Bio: Antonio Mojanoski is the founder / owner of HealthyFood365 and is on a mission to help and inspire people to live a life fury.