The busy schedules became general part in your life that does not care about the health of the skin and scalp. Thanks to this, face a lot of scalp problems. vibrant healthy scalp hair needs and for this, the tea tree oil helps a lot to eliminate the problems of the scalp and also to keep hair and scalp healthy and beautiful. Tea tree oil contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help heal itchy scalp effectively. Effectively moisturizes the scalp and hair. So it is one of the greatest solutions for dry itchy scalp and leather. It also helps to remove dead skin cells and dirt on the scalp. Here are 12 best ways to use tea tree oil to the scalp that are picked up by Vkool.com from reliable sources. Keep reading this article for these uses tea tree oil to the scalp in more detail!
How to use tea tree oil to your scalp? 12 best uses you can follow
1. The oil tea tree to treat Scalp Treatment
tea tree oil that helps treat ear infections also helps to cure some scalp problems. Click to Tweet Here are some ways to use oil Tea Tree Scalp:
Method 1: (tea tree oil and carrier)
- Take a small bottle next application and fill it with any carrier oil (3/4) as oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil olive oil, almond, etc.
- Then add the tea tree oil (10 -15 drops) in it and now mix well.
- apply it to your hair and scalp.
- massage gently for a few minutes in order to make oil saturated entire scalp.
- is left for several hours or overnight (for best results).
- some tingling in the scalp will feel effect, but do not worry about it.
- wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner is applied.
- The process helps keep all scalp problems at bay. This method is also used to cure smelly scalp, tinea capitis.
Method 2: (oil tea tree and eucalyptus essential oil)
- First, take the oil of tea tree (a few drops) and next add this to the eucalyptus oil (few drops).
- Heat the oil and now apply this to massage the scalp for this all over the scalp.
- Or it can use as a rinse by mixing the two oils in water.
- Or, you can add your shampoo is regularly used (a few drops) and shampoo hair with this.
Method 3: (oil tea tree and olive oil)
- First, take the oil of tea tree ( 5 drops) and next mix it with warm olive oil (at least one tablespoon).
- Apply this oil on the scalp and hair and leave it for a few hours or overnight.
- Repeat for once a day for three consecutive weeks.
Method 4: (oil tea tree and olive oil)
- First, take a few drops of tree oil tea and olive oil and mix well.
- Now they rub and massage this mixture directly on the scalp with the help of his fingers.
- However, be sure to focus on the affected scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let stand for one hour (more if possible).
- wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner regularly.
Further information: 18 Health and Welfare Benefits olive oil
2. Tea tree oil to treat scalp dry
generally dry scalp can be cured very well with tea tree oil . Here are some useful tips to use oil tea tree for scalp problem methods:
Method 1: (oil tea tree rinse)
- first, pour the tea tree oil (5 to 10 drops). in water
- Mix well and then use this to rinse your hair.
- Wash your hair and then wash using this water.
- Make sure the shampoo in the hair completely washed away.
Method 2: (oil tea tree shampoo)
- First, pour the oil tea tree (5 -. 6 drops) and next mix this well in a conditioner or shampoo
- Use the solution to rinse the hair and scalp as well.
- Or, you can simply use the tea tree oil shampoo or conditioner having.
- regularly use these products that this mixed in shampoos or conditioners and shampoos of this oil for best results based oil.
Method 3: (diluted oil tea tree spray)
- First, take the oil of tea tree (a few drops ) and together add this to a cup of water.
- Mix well and then poured into an empty spray bottle.
- Now, spray the scalp throughout the week at any time your scalp feels itchy and dry.
- Make sure that the hair does not have heavy oils as it causes accumulation along with having a light spray on the scalp.
- Wash your hair once in 2 days to remove dry scalp.
Method 4: (oil tea tree and jojoba oil)
- First, take the oil of tea tree ( few drops) and add to a carrier oil such as jojoba oil.
- Mix well and then gently massage the scalp for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- let stand for a few minutes or a few, if possible, overnight.
- Finally, wash thoroughly and then repeat it regularly to eliminate the problem.
- Or you can use tea tree oil and then massage the scalp; causing some tingling sensation.
- massage the entire scalp and hair and then left overnight and in the morning, rinse.
- This procedure is also used to treat eczema scalp.
3. The tea tree oil to treat itchy scalp
tree oil tea acts as a natural agent that cures all scalp problems. You should try these ways to know how to use oil tea tree for scalp problems:
Method 1: (oil tea tree)
- first, tea tree oil. (5 to 10 drops) palms and now are applied directly to the scalp itchy
- massage into the scalp and keep it that way.
- After that, wash your hair every other day using shampoo tea tree oil.
- This process helps to relieve itching and softens the skin and also clean clogged hair follicles.
- continue to follow this process until you get the complete healing of the itchy scalp.
Method 2: (oil and tea tree shampoo baby)
- First, add oil tea tree. (10 to 20 drops) baby shampoo (1/2 cup)
- Stir well and then use the solution of shampoo your hair every day.
- regularly repeat this process until you get the complete healing of the itchy scalp.
- This procedure is also used to deal with the itching of the scalp, dry itchy scalp leather dandruff .
Method 3: (oil tea tree and peppermint oil)
- First, take a few drops of peppermint oil, tea tree oil in a cup of hot water.
- Shake well and then use this to wash the scalp after shampooing.
- Allow for a few minutes and then remove it completely.
- You can use one mild shampoo after rinsing the hair completely with this mixture of tea oil if the hair becomes sticky.
Method 4: (tea tree oil and vegetable oil)
- First, dilute the tea tree oil. (2 to 4 drops) in vegetable oil (one tablespoon)
- Mix well this properly and then use the oil in order to massage the scalp.
- This process helps unblock hair follicles and finally gives the cure of itching
- the most frequent use of the process for about one or twice a week will be more effective to treat itchy scalp.
- This process is also used to treat itchy scalp, dry scalp.
Method 5: (oil tea tree and coconut oil)
- Take oil tea tree (10 drops) and next to add this coconut oil (one tablespoon) in a small bowl.
- Mix well until coconut oil is converted to liquid form and both oils are thoroughly mixed.
- Now apply this oil on the scalp with a massage this (like hair in the shower washing).
- Focus more on their dry parts and now only scalp massage, but not the hair.
- Allow to remain for at least half an hour for up to a whole
- Immediately wash using shampoo, conditioner, followed by more water.
- In this process, both tea tree oil and coconut oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help inhibit itchy scalp properties.
- This process is also used for eczema of the scalp, scalp folliculitis.
Further information: 43 Health Benefits of Peppermint oil Supplements
There are several methods for using oil tea tree scalp presented in this article, read on!
4. The tea tree oil for dandruff and itchy scalp
tea tree oil contains antiseptic and anti-fungal properties that help to eliminate both itchy scalp and dandruff and also makes the scalp moisturized properties.
Method 1: (Tea Tree Oil Shampoo)
- First, add the oil tea tree (a teaspoon) to 32 ounces a bottle.
- Next, mix well and now use this shampoo your hair and keep the rest for the additional purpose
- Or you can simply pour oil tea tree (a few drops) and add shampoo (which is to wash your hair now).
- Mix well and then shampoo your hair massaging it in the hair and scalp.
- Wait about 5 to 7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Or you can simply use conditioners or shampoos containing tea tree oil as the main ingredient in it..
- This procedure is also applicable to treat itchy scalp, scalp psoriasis, ulcers on the scalp, oily scalp, itchy scalp and flaky skin, dry scalp and itching, dry and flaky scalp, shampoo for itchy scalp, ringworm of the scalp and scalp follcultis.
- Take oil tea tree (a few drops) and next Rub a small amount of oil in the scalp and hair before going to sleep.
- After applying absolutely then comb the hair to the ends.
- Allowing that way all night and the next morning, wash the area of use of shampoo.
- This process helps to get rid of hair style products, dandruff, head lice and dry scalp hair.
- Repeat the process every day for at least a week will help you get a healthy scalp.
- This procedure is also used to treat ringworm of the scalp.
Further information: Top 26 Natural solutions for dandruff in winter
5. The tea tree oil to treat scalp fungus
in general, tea tree oil is more beneficial oil helps inhibit fungal infections of the scalp. Here are some ways to use oil tea tree for fungi on the scalp:
Method 1: (oil tea tree and aloe vera)
- Take pure aloe vera gel (50 ml) and add the oil pure tea tree. (20 to 25 drops)
- Mix well and then apply on the scalp.
- let stand for about 30 -. 45 minutes and then wash normally
- repeat this process twice a week until you get complete healing of scalp fungus.
- This procedure is also used to treat itchy scalp problems, dry scalp.
Method 2: (oil tea tree)
- Take oil tea tree (a few drops) and use next oil to massage the scalp using the fingertips.
- After some time, you will feel a little tingling, cold, representing that this oil is working on the fungus.
- Later cover her hair in a shower cap and let overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair with natural shampoo and do this every alternate day until you get the complete cure of this problem.
Method 3: (oil tea tree and coconut oil)
- Take oil tea tree (a few drops) and side mixture coconut oil (or natural oils).
- Mix well and now apply this on the scalp before going to sleep.
- gently massage because it must saturate the entire scalp.
- Allowing that way overnight and then in the morning wash.
- If you are suffering from a serious infection below, you can apply some of this mixture on the affected area after washing hair.
Further information: 9 Recipes to Make Homemade Coconut Oil Shampoo
6. The tea tree oil to treat psoriasis leather scalp
generally speaking, oil tea tree is a good home remedy to cure scalp psoriasis as it helps moisture well block all the necessary nutrients that help cure psoriasis of the scalp. To use the oil of tea tree for psoriasis of the scalp, you can do as follows:
Method 1: (oil tea tree)
- take tea tree oil (few drops) in a small bowl and next have a cotton ball.
- Then dip the ball in tea and now oil is applied directly to the scalp that was affected by the problem of psoriasis.
- If irritated then you can add some natural oil to this.
- permit like that for a few hours or overnight, then rinse using natural shampoo (mix a few drops of tea tree oil in it) and conditioner.
- This procedure is also used to treat itchy scalp dry and flaky scalp.
Method 2: (oil tea tree and olive oil)
- hot olive oil (a cup) by putting it in a pot of hot water.
- Take it out because it is hot and then add the tea tree oil. (10 to 15 drops) to the same
- Mix well and then pour it into an empty and now part of the hair to apply the mixture all over the scalp correctly leather bottle.
- But focus more on these bad points and then continue massaging for a few minutes.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap and leave on for about 2 -. 3 hours
- Rinse with a shampoo that does not have sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate.
- keep doing the process once in a fortnight to inhibit scalp psoriasis.
Method 3: (oil tea tree, rosemary and lavender oils)
- First, take a few drops of these oils ie lavender oil, tea tree oil and rosemary oil.
- Mix well and apply this close to your scalp which is affected by the problem of psoriasis.
- All oils are anti-bacterial that helps in the treatment of itchy scalp and contain properties that help promote faster healing of the affected area of the scalp.
Further information: 10 Solutions for psoriasis on the scalp, hands and other parts
7. The tea tree oil in the oily scalp
Here are the easy steps to use oil tea tree scalp:
- Take tea tree oil (few drops) and next apply this to your scalp and hair.
- gently massage the scalp for a few minutes and then rinse using SLS-free shampoo.
- O can dilute the oil (12 drops) in about three ounces of warm water.
- Mix well and now rub gently with a soft cotton in freshly cleaned skin.
- Or, you can simply wash your hair with tea tree oil shampoo to eliminate the problem.
8. Tea tree oil for scalp sores
Generally, the wounds of the scalp they are a painful sensation on the scalp and also have negative effects on the scalp and hair, that is, lice, hair growth, dandruff, etc. Here are detailed instructions for using tree oil tea for sore scalp guides:
- Take oil tea tree (4 drops) and next to add this jojoba oil (a teaspoon) (or any carrier) oil.
- Mix well and applied this morning as you wake up.
- Apply this on the scalp massaging gently.
- Allowing that and repeat this process every day for at least 2 weeks to completely erase this problem.
- This process helps healing ulcers of the scalp and then makes the scalp healthy and shiny by reducing itching and pain.
Further information: Benefits of jojoba oil for natural hair growth
9. The tea tree oil to treat scalp flaky
Here are step by step instructions for using oil tea tree scalp:
- first instead, take the tea tree oil (one teaspoon) and next to add it to your regular shampoo.
- Mix well and now this applies to your scalp and massage gently.
- Focus more on the part where these scales are more.
- Now, massaging all the hair and wait about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Later, rinse with water and apply conditioner keeps your hair moisturized.
- Follow this process daily until you get complete healing of dry flaky scalp and hair.
- Or you can just use the shampoo containing this oil as one of the main ingredients.
10. The tea tree oil for treating dry flaky scalp
Usually, a problem of dry flaky scalp is caused by overuse of shampoos and conditioners and stylish products as well. This is itchy, dry and starts to peel off. This oil is one of the largest home remedy that provides essential moisture for hair and scalp gets rid of accumulation. You must try this method to remove it.
- First, take tea tree oil (10 drops), 1/2 cup each of honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well in a bowl and next to massage the scalp.
- Let stand for half an hour and then rinse with warm water.
- keep doing this process twice a week until you get complete healing of itchy, dry and flaky scalp.
11. Tea Tree Oil Scalp acne
As we know, the oil tree tea contains antiseptic properties that help the recovery of scalp pimples and dandruff. Here is the recipe to use tea tree oil for scalp acne:
- Take tea tree oil (few drops) and mix this oil any carrier.
- Apply this on the scalp, but focus more on these acne spots.
- Allowing that way overnight or for a few hours.
- After that, wash it using shampoo containing tea tree oil.
- Or you can use tea tree oil combined with the rich shampoo salicylic acid, decreasing the scalp acne dramatically.
- Finally, rinse your hair with warm or cold water using still not hot water because water irritate the scalp.
12. tea tree oil for eczema of the scalp
These are the detailed instructions for using oil tea tree for eczema of the scalp:
- Take tea tree oil (1-2 tablespoons) and add to warm bath water.
- soak for a few minutes and then rinse shampoo using tea tree oil.
- repeat for each wash to inhibit eczema of the scalp.
Tips and precautions Using Oil Tea Tree For Leather
Following these precautions and suggestions will help a lot in the treatment of scalp problems .
- tea tree oil can cause several allergic reactions to various people ranging from mild irritation to severe redness, blistering and itching. So before using tea tree oil, you should try it first.
- For best results, always oil pure tea tree 100% is used in all previous methods.
- frequently Repeat all the above methods will help you achieve rapid healing of all scalp problems rather than follow once.
- Do not apply this oil to some eruptions or broken skin not caused by the fungus because it will irritate the skin and worsen the situation.
- Aside from using the tea tree oil, keep the scalp hygiene at all times, reduce your stress levels, have adequate nutritional diet, go for a little exercise, etc. It will be done to remove all scalp problems.
For more information related to hair care, go to our main hair page. After studying writing 12 best ways to use tea tree oil to your scalp, I hope this article will help you learn some methods of tree oil easy and simple for the scalp tea. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Do you know any other ways to use tea tree oil to your scalp? Then share your experience with us.
[19459053Additional Tags for this post:
katee owens dailymotion | AHIFLOWER SIDE EFFECTS | bouncy katee | cachet cbd oil amazon | cachet pure cbd oil | cachet pure cbd oil cost | cachet pure cbd oil shark tank | katee owen oil | oil change near ne | walnut tree shaker vibrope |