Overproduction of melanin (which gives hair color and face) in certain spots on the skin causes hyperpigmentation . It is a common harmless problem of skin, which results in dark patches of skin than the normal skin color.
Hyperigmentation can happen to anyone, regardless of gender, race or age. It can occur in almost any part of the body, including the face, neck, hands, arms and legs.
During exposure to sun and heat is one of the most common reasons for pigmentation. Sometimes it can be caused by certain medications because of side effects or disease. In some cases, severe emotional stress or coercion can become the cause ( 1 ).
Using potato can forget hyperpigmentation on the face
Potatoes are not as good sources of starch, but can also prevent a number of pigmentation problems skin like melasma, dark circles , hyper- and hypopigmentation.
potato niacinamide, a derivative of niacin group B vitamins, proves to be an excellent skin lightening agent.
If your skin is affected with dark spots, hyperpigmentation and melasma, just try these effective treatments potato DIY and watch the magic itself. They can lighten the skin with continuous application
Method 1 :.
- section to a potato into thick pieces. Put a few drops of water on the surface of a piece of potato and then rub directly on the skin where you have hyperpigmentation.
- Do this for about 8-10 minutes.
- wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process three or four times a day for at least a month. ( 2 )
Method 2: ..
- Grate a potato and squeeze the juice out of it
- Add an equal amount of lemon juice and mix well.
- apply this mixture on the affected area. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for one month ( 3 ).
outstanding image source: remedydaily.com
The How to use potato rid of hyperpigmentation on the face first appeared in life Food and Health .