Shingles can be an extremely painful problem, and usually occur in young people and children, regardless of the part body, but in most cases, on the side of the torso, as a single strip. It is a viral infection that manifests itself through a rash with blisters.
shingles are the result of the same virus that leads to virus varicella zoster varicella. It usually occurs decades after the individual suffers from chickenpox.
Shingles is an extremely painful problem, even they are not life threatening, so treatment should begin treatment as soon as you notice them.
They can be treated naturally in a number of ways. Therefore, you should follow these tips:
- Eating a tablespoon of flaxseed oil twice a day to treat shingles.
- Apply lemon balm on them in order to treat effectively. Mix 2-4 tbsp of lemon balm in water to make a tea and apply it on the affected area.
- Taking Cat’s Claw extract 3 times per day at 1,000 mg. crude
- Eat garlic or take two garlic extract pills twice a day.
- In order to treat the infection and fight the virus, you should take Reishi mushroom extract in doses of 500 mg, 3 times a day.
- Eating foods that include lysine, such as apples, pears, yogurt, figs, asparagus, beans, pineapple and meat.
- Stop eating foods that include arginine, such as peanuts, cashews, pecans, sugar, chocolates, Brussels sprouts cranberries, pumpkin seeds, grapes and tomatoes.