Many people do not know that cayenne pepper can prevent a heart attack in a minute. Make sure you always have on hand, in case someone from their closest relatives in need. Dr. Christopher, a herbalist of America, has never lost a patient to a heart attack in his career of 35 years. a cup of tea cayenne pepper (one teaspoon in a cup of water) for patients who are still conscious is given. After a minute, they are all alive and safe. Scientific bases this theory on his own personal experience and not on studies conducted under controlled conditions.
Cayenne has at least 90,000 Scoville units, according to the Scoville (SHU) Units. This also includes Habanero, Thai Chi, African Ave, jalapeno, hot pepper of Jamaica, and Scotch Bonet. A combination of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water can be administered to patients who have had a heart attack, but remain conscious and breathing. If the person is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue.
Cayenne pepper increases heart rate and blood to all parts of the body, balancing the circulation. It has hemostatic effect, it stops bleeding and helps in the recovery of the heart.
The following dye is considered to be the best remedy for emergency heart attack. Just remember to use cayenne pepper and hot pepper no.
Chiles is a thick tropical plant stronger and twenty times that regular pepper, because it contains more capsaicin, an alkaloid pepper. Its heat is inversely proportional to its size, so the smaller peppers are usually the hottest. Always choose this type.
• Cayenne pepper powder
• some peppers fresh cayenne
• 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
• glass bottle (1 liter)
1. Put on gloves because cayenne pepper are quite hot.
2. Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with powdered cayenne pepper and put enough alcohol to cover the dust. If possible, do this on the first day of a new moon.
3. Mix a fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol so you get a similar texture to the sauce.
4. Add the mixture of the bottle, which now must be 3/4 full.
5. Fill the bottle to the brim with alcohol and close well. Shake several times during the day.
6. Leave the tincture until the next new moon (after 28 to 29 days), and strain using a gauze. Store in a dark bottle.
7. If you want to have a very strong tincture is strained after 3 months.
8. Close the jar and store in a dry, dark place. It does not decompose, so it can be used as long as you want.
Dosage: 5 to 10 drops of tincture to a conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment until the patient’s condition improves.
If the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under the tongue, and begin CPR. Repeat every 5 minutes until the patient’s condition improves.
• Cayenne pepper has antifungal properties that prevent the appearance of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum
• It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system – stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases
• has cancer . properties, especially for lung cancer and smokers. Capsaicin in cayenne pepper is known to prevent the development of tumors caused by snuff, and similar results are seen in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
• Help in the treatment of stomach problems, headaches, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, redness, toothache and arthritis.
Cayenne has 26 different nutrients, such as calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins C and A. Make sure you always have the tincture in part because cayenne pepper is one of the strongest natural spices they can do miracles for the heart.
127 0 0 1 platform wondershare com | 127 0 0 0 1 explain wondershare | 127 0 0 1 platrform wondershare com | 127 0 0 1:8000 | 127 0 01 platform wondershare com |