If you have wondered what to do in order to have the slimmer and smaller calves, keep on reading today’s article because you are in the right place. 5 following exercise toning and shaping your calves so you can wear your favorite short skirts and pants with pride. Make 1 set of each exercise with little rest in between. As soon as I finish last, rest for 2 minutes and repeat the whole procedure again. Do not forget to stretch before!
1. standing calf raise and Press
- Stand with your hips spread shoulder width.
- In order to maintain balance, keep your core tight.
- rise slowly on the balls of his feet to the heels come off the floor. Then make 10 pulses at the top.
- Back to the position of the beginner. Then repeat for 10 rises and stretching.
2. Elevations heels sitting
- sit in a chair or car and put your feet on the ground. Put some weight (light) in the knees.
- start slowly raise your fingers up as high as you can until you feel a stretch in your calf muscles.
- As soon as you reach the top position, hold for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times and stretching.
3. Side by side jumps
This whole body exercise will raise your heart rate.
- Stand straight sets. Then start making small jumps from side to side, as if to jump over an invisible line.
- Keep legs close together as you can. You can move your arms to facilitate the jump.
- Repeat for 1 minute.
4. Jump skater
- Stand with arms at sides and feet apart shoulder width.
- Then, jump to the right side and the floor with the right foot. Then sweep the left foot behind right diagonally. Then turn the left arm across his body and his right arm behind his back.
- jump to the left side while shifting arms and legs in order to complete one repetition.
- Repeat for 1 minute.
5. Sumo Squat with Raise calf
- Separate wider than hip width feet. Have your toes slightly turned out and hands placed on hips.
- Bend your knees over your toes. Then lower your body into a squat. While holding this position, lift your heels and, in the end, you press down.
- Return to the starting position. Do ten repetitions.
- stretching and shake your legs.
1. Calf Stretch standing
- Stand about 3 feet. A wall. Put your right foot behind you and make sure your toes facing forward.
- Keep the heel on the floor. Then, with his right knee lean forward. Feel the stretch.
- remains in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
2. Toe Flat Calf Stretch
- Stand with one of your knees bent while the other leg is directly in the front.
- lean forward and point your toes toward your body.
- Keep your back straight while resting his hands on the bent knee.
3. Foam Roller calf stretch
- Sit on the floor and have your legs straight. For added weight resting on the foam roller ankles.
- Then, for additional support, place your hands on the floor behind his back.
- Slightly lift the ass from the floor and pushed down so that the foam roller is rolled toward the knees.
- Hold for 30 seconds. Then change the cross ankles in order to repeat on the opposite side.
4. Downward Dog Calf Stretch
- Get down on all fours. Keep your hands on the floor under your shoulders. Gently slide the hands forward on the floor.
- Then bend the right knee and keeping your left leg straight as much as possible in order to feel the stretch.
- remains in this position for a maximum of 20 or 30 seconds. Then switch legs.
- Repeat for two or three times.
Love this article?
Share with your friends on Facebook!