Puffy eyes are very common for many people who lead busy stressful life. Many beauty products on the market today demand to help reduce the appearance of puffy eyes. However, many of them contain harmful chemicals that could lead to cancer or other health conditions if overused. If you are looking for a natural alternative to reduce puffy eyes we have provided a list of eleven items that will help your eyes look less tired. Each of these can be found in your kitchen.
1. cucumber slices
Cucumber is one of the wonderful food to nourish the skin. Cucumber contains enzymes, as well as binding agents, which help reduce inflammation and tighten the skin as well. Also constricts blood vessels cools therefore soothing and reduce inflammation. His dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes are also reduced by using cucumber. To use it, follow these steps:
1. The first step is to cut a cucumber into thick slices. Then keep the slices in the refrigerator for some time.
2. After that, remove the pieces of your refrigerator and put them in both eyes now.
3. Leave that way until warm. Later remove them.
4. Then use other cucumber slices and repeat the above process.
5. Keep repeating for half an hour.
Potatoes are also an effective remedy to reduce puffy eyes. They can transfer antioxidants, such as vitamin C and other nutrients to the skin. They also contain enzymes and starch that help nourish the skin. Moreover, his coldness helps reduce inflammation and swelling of the vessels below his eye to help minimize dark and tired appearance. Here are two simple methods to use for puffy eyes
Method 1 :.
1. First, take a potato peel and next. Then grate it to collect the juice in a bowl.
2. Now I apply it with a cotton ball in the affected area.
3. Let dry and, finally wash with water.
1. Simply cut a large potato into thick slices
2. then put the slices on their eyes and hold for 20 minutes
3. Finally, wash your face with cold water.. .
Both methods are easy and effective remedies for their problem.
3. egg whites
Egg whites have the ability to retain the elasticity of the skin, eliminating swelling. It acts as an astringent and helps close the pores of the skin under the eyes. Also reduces inflammation and promotes blood circulation, thereby minimizing swelling. How to use egg white to treat puffy eyes? This is the method:
1. Take an egg and beat the side. Then separate the yolk from the white.
2. Now apply it on the affected area and hold for 20 minutes area.
3. Finally, wash with normal water.
Strawberries can do wonders for the skin. They are an astringent in nature that can reduce circles and bags under the eyes. In addition, an alpha-hydroxy present in them can help skin look smoother and younger. This is the method :.
1. All you need to do is follow some strawberries in the refrigerator for some time
2. Then cut them into slices and place over the eyes
3 .. Repeat this process for about 20 minutes.
5. Tea Bags
Both black and green tea bags can help reduce irritation of puffy eyes and so on. Tannin in tea bags is a powerful astringent that reduces puffiness under the eyes. They come with anti-irritant qualities that help puffiness around the eyes lower. In addition, also they relieve redness and inflammation as well. To use, follow these simple steps below :.
1. Take a glass of cold water at first and two bags of green tea or black in it
2. plunge then squeeze out excess water and place them on your affected now and relax area.
3. Repeat the process for at least one hour.
6. Aloe Vera Gel
The aloe vera gel is a property and anti-inflammatory helps to reduce the swelling related to stress and lack of sleep. Furthermore, it is multi-vitamins such as B3, B6, and C and niacinamide, 18 amino acids and choline. These amino acids and vitamins can help moisturize, tone and brighten the skin. Moreover, you can treat a variety of skin problems such as wrinkles, dark circles, hyperpigmentation, brown spots, melisma etc. Here is the recipe that explains how to remove swollen eyes with aloe vera gel
1. Take a fresh leaf of Aloe Vera and next cut in two.
2. then extract the gel and now apply it to the affected area.
3. After that, massage the face for a couple of minutes.
4. Finally, wash your face with plain water after 15 minutes.
7. salt water
The use of salt water is beneficial for the treatment of puffy eyes you should not ignore remedy. Follow these steps to use it:
1. In a bowl, take 4 cups of water and to add ½ teaspoon salt and mix well now
2. Then dip 2 cotton balls in this solution [
3. After this, squeeze out excess water and now the balls in your eyes and relax.
4. Repeat the process for twenty minutes.
8. cold spoons
cold spoon can combat the situation very effectively. Here is the method:
1. All you need to do is take 2 tablespoons and place in the refrigerator next
2. Observe for 10 minutes .. Then pull your refrigerator spoons.
3. Then put the spoons in the affected area until cold.
4. You must repeat the process a few times and see the difference.
9. Whole Milk
Whole milk is also an excellent way to treat puffy eyes. Whole milk consists of fat containing a smoothing effect. In addition, it is rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, D, and lactic acid which helps in reducing the puffiness under the eyes. Then follow the instructions below:
1. You need to take a cotton ball and dip it in the refrigerated milk. Then put on your eyes.
2. Keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes and finally rinse with water.
3. Repeat this process daily.
Rosewater restores the pH balance of the skin to reduce excessive pigmentation. It contains antioxidants that increase and regenerate skin cells. The anti-inflammatory present in that can reduce redness and swelling. Rosewater is also antibacterial, which helps detoxify the skin in order to keep it bright and clear. Rosewater tones the skin under the eyes and inhibits swelling under the eyes
This is the method: ..
1. Add rose petals (a handful) in a cup of boiling water to make water rose
2. then, let stand for about fifteen minutes. Then throw away these boiled rose petals.
3. After this, rosewater keep in an airtight container. For best results, refrigerate rosewater.
4. Now dip two cotton balls in it and gently squeeze them.
5. Keep it on for 15 minutes.
The use of coriander is also an excellent remedy for curing puffy eyes. cilantro water can treat a variety of eye infections and also reduce inflammation and swelling under the eyes. Here’s the recipe:
1. Take a handful of cilantro at first and then soaked in water for a couple of hours
2. After that, the water cool in the refrigerator and now used for low washing. eyes and face.
3. should be applied over the eyes daily for a few minutes.
have ever tried any of these treatments for puffy eyes? Do you know of any other method for treating puffy eyes know? Share your thoughts with us
This article can be found by Hang Pham, a writer home remedies and health and community manager of beauty – the beauty of the talk. For more information about the visit Hang Pham :. effectivehomeremedies.com