Gout is a metabolic disease, a disease in which the defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis , especially in the smaller bones of the feet, chalkstones deposition and acute pain episodes. The result is swelling and stiffness, and in some cases, people feel pain and inflammation that develops in a few severe hours. The main reason for the drop is the overload of uric acid. Apparently due to the elimination of waste or excessive ineffective creating it. Uric acid is a breakdown product of purines that are part of many foods. In gout, there is often, but not always, elevated levels of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia). However, only a small portion of people with hyperuricemia develop gout.
If the kidneys are unable to remove uric acid crystallization is carried out and deposits around the joints, which can cause inflammation of the joints.
However, there are things you can do to eliminate uric acid itself and improve their health. Change your lifestyle and diet-that’s the first thing to do. Then it is necessary to have adequate, healthy diet rich in fresh fruits and colorful vegetables; lean meat and seafood, and whole grains raw unconditioned. It should reduce processed sugars such as high fructose corn syrup, foods high in saturated fats and alcohol.
Drink plenty of water because it keeps the body hydrated and helps remove toxins and uric acid overload. You can keep your body hydrated with water, juices (no sugar added); fruit infused water and herbal teas (you can use honey to sweeten). If possible (and should) reduce stress with simple physical routines or activities.
Here are some natural tonics in the case of the drop:
• sodium bicarbonate seems to be an effective prophylactic candidate for lowering uric acid in the body. Add half a teaspoon to a glass of water and drink every day. Use teaspoon especially in case of an attack of gout current
• The lemon water can also help. When the body is more alkaline than acid, the system is able to prevent many health conditions, and one of them is gout. Lemon water increases the alkalinity of the body, and prevents the formation of uric acid crystals. Squeeze half a lemon in 200 ml of warm water and drink every morning on an empty stomach.
• apple vinegar like lemon body increases alkalinity. Its malic acid is effective in the breakdown of uric acid in the body discard. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 200 ml of water and drink every day before lunch and dinner.
These are the best foods to eat in order to prevent or treat gout:
• The curcumin, found in turmeric, has a role in renal protection and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
• The bromelain, found in pineapple, has anti-inflammatory properties and provides analgesic effects.
• Flaxseed, thanks to its incredible beneficial properties, can reduce serum uric acid in the subject.