Almost everyone deals with acne at some point in their lives, which makes the acne one of the most common skin disorders.
This skin disorder when small hair follicle occurs it becomes clogged due to skin oil substances sebaceous glands. open grain pimples appear so small, generally flat appearance dotted with darker environment due to exposure to air. closed blackheads are similar but colorless.
Both types of grains can become swollen inflammation, pain.
Acne often occurs during puberty and usually is more common in people with oilier skin. They occur in both sexes, although the most severe cases usually occur in children. In women, however, it is more likely to be soft around 30 years later to moderate forms of acne. Heredity and hormones are among the most common causes of acne. Poor hygiene, poor diet and stress can worsen the acne situation.
In addition, the appearance of the skin changes frequently due to higher temperatures. In order to avoid or at least alleviate this problem, adhere to these rules:
- Drink at least 2 liters of fluids a day
- Try to completely avoid eating sweets and drinking soda
- Should have bangs, get out of your face
- Change pillowcase more frequently
- eat lots of greens and probiotics vegetables
- Stop popping pimples and blackheads
- Clean your cell phone using antibacterial wipes several times a day
- strong Use antibacterial face lotion consisting of compounds against grains
- Make peeled thoroughly once a week
- If grains observed in the back and neck, wear shirt cotton for a while.