There is almost an infinite number of causes back pain and an infinite number of painkillers on the market to mask the pain. However, these painkillers pose a serious risk to health and eventually can cause some side effects. Experts say back pain include back pain, middle back pain, upper back pain or lumbago with sciatica. Nerve and muscle problems, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis can result in back pain. Symptoms of back pain can be revived with pain medication or painkillers.
Unfortunately, as we have said, most people have experienced back pain at some point in their lives. The causes of back pain are numerous; some are self-inflicted due to a lifetime of bad habits. Other causes of back pain include accidents, muscle strains and sports injuries. Although the causes may be different, most often they share the same symptoms.
Anyone can have back pain, but there are some things that increase risk are:
- First, you should know that back pain is more common as you grow. You may have a first back pain when it is between 30 and 40 years old.
- Experts say that back pain is more common in people who are unfit.
- We all know that a diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Excess weight can stress the back and cause pain.
- should also know that some of the causes of back pain, such as ankylosing spondylitis, a form of arthritis that affects the spine, may have a genetic component.
- Yes, some types of arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- If you have to lift, push or pull while rotating the spine, can have back pain. If you work at a desk all day and not sit up straight, you can also have back pain.
- Your body may not be able to get enough nutrients to the discs in your back if you smoke. smoker’s cough can also cause back pain. People who smoke are slow to heal, so back pain may last longer.
How to relieve back pain – All naturally
- Taking vitamin D.
- Rest well.
- exercise every day.
- Make hot and cold compresses.
- Stop smoking.
- lose weight.
- Avoid using the devices.
- breathe deeply.
- to combat stress.
- Do some yoga.
- stretch more often.
- do Pilates.
- stop doing any activity that can cause back pain.
- taking massage therapy.
How to relieve neck pain – All naturally
- exercise the muscles of the neck very slowly.
- take a shower.
- Use a cold compress.
- put a hot pillow.
- Sleep in a right way. by: http://healthybiofood.com/how-to-permanently-eliminate-back-and-neck-pain-without-any-medications/