Ask any woman and she will tell you how upset the periods are. There is absolutely no escape when it is that time of the month. With all the discomfort of flow and pain, periods can be traumatic. And with irregular periods there is added stress.
The average menstrual cycle is 28 days, but this may vary from one woman to another and from one month to the next. If your periods also come every 24 to 38 days, they are still considered irregular.
If the time between periods continues to change and its periods are earlier or later, it is considered irregular.
However, there is a cure for everything and no, we are not talking about taking medications, but some home remedies that will help you regularize your periods.
1. The immature papaya regulates menstrual flow as it helps contract the muscle fibers in the uterus.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086579_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X434″>
2. Use turmeric in any form. It can be mixed in milk and drink. The heat of turmeric helps balance hormones.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086626_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X483″>
Do not miss
3. Ginger promotes menstruation and, therefore, is good when it comes to delayed or limited periods.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086678_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X480″>
4. Take two tablespoons of cumin seeds and soak them overnight. Drink it with water. Cumin seeds, also known as Jeera It has a contraction effect on the uterus that helps the blood flow trapped.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086746_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X483″>
5. Remove the fresh aloe vera gel and mix in a teaspoon of honey. Consume it before breakfast will regularize your periods.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086871_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X483″>
6. Another is tea or parsley juice. Having it twice a day will regulate menstrual cycles and also reduce menstrual pain.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558086939.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”689X500″>
7. Jaggery, who is also called gur In Hindi and it is full of iron and minerals. Eat a piece after each meal.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558087057.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”700X525″>
8. Boil a teaspoon of coriander seeds in two cups of water and strain the seeds of the liquid. Drinking this mixture will help you regulate your cycle.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558087344.png" alt = "periods” rel=”611X347″>
9. Eat grapes. Grapes also contain iron and help heal irregular periods caused by anemia.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558087427_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X483″>
10. By having a whey rich in calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin B complex, helps the secretion of hormones, which helps heal irregular periods.
<img title = "periods" src = "https://im.indiatimes.in/content/2019/May/periods_1558087508_725x725.jpg" alt = "periods” rel=”725X481″>
UnsplashAdditional Tags for this post:
cokeonena portal irj portal | IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF OXYCODONE ER 2019 | portal cokeone com/irj/portal |