This article will show you how to make your skin clearer anecdotally effective with simple measures, but – if you want to experiment with natural home remedies or down the chemical route instead. You will also find some useful tips in general a good skincare. In addition to clarifying your skin, the methods described below can also help fade unwanted freckles, sun spots, and blemishes.
1.Using Unverified Home Remedies
- Warning: Lemon and other citrus juices may cause irritation or burns, and should be used with care only. Do not apply lemon juice on the face and leave in the sun. Wash all juices out quickly, and before going outside.
Try the fresh lemon juice. Cut a lemon in half, using only half and save the other. Be sure to put half unused in a cool area, such as the refrigerator. Squeeze lemon juice in a bowl. Making small but deep holes in the lemon half with a knife.This will make it easier to squeeze the juice out of it.
- Use a cotton ball to absorb the lemon juice, rub lemon juice on the area you want to clarify. This could be your face, neck, or anywhere else you want to lighten. Avoid lemon juice in his eyes.
- Leave for about 15 to 20 minutes before washing. Use warm water to rinse, and always apply moisturizer after mixing lemon juice.
- Repeat this 2 to 3 times a week. Applying more than once a day, it is not recommended.
- If you feel that lemon juice is too hard on your skin, try diluting to half strength with water before applying.
make a mask of lemon. A mask allow the acid of the lemon slowly seep into the pores and gradually change the appearance of the skin.
- For a mask to clarify the skin, mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon tomato juice, cucumber juice 1 tablespoon and teaspoon of paste of sandalwood 1 to form a paste . Apply on the skin and let stand 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and moisturize.
- For a skin lightening mask for dry skin, mix 1 tablespoon of milk powder, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 drops of essential oil. Apply on the skin and let stand for 20-25 minutes. Rinse with warm water and moisturize.
- masks, scrubs and peelings should be used sparingly, once or twice a week. Too much contact with agents for dry skin may cause skin dryness or excessive irritation.
Use an exfoliating lemon. An exfoliating help clarify the skin by using natural components lightening of citric acid, as well as the detachment of the top layer of dead skin cells or epidermis.
- For a lemon peel, mix sugar 2 tablespoons brown, 1 egg white, lemon juice and 1 tsp.
- scrub massage the skin with gentle circular movements. Gently rub or let stand for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water and moisturize.
Try coconut water. Coconut water is said to lighten the skin, while also leaving it soft and flexible. Try dipping a cotton ball in coconut water, then wipe the liquid on your face, or any other area you want to clarify. No need to rinse.
- You can also try to drink coconut water to hydrate the skin from the inside out. Coconut water is a great source of essential minerals and is also low in calories.
Use aloe vera. The sap of the aloe vera plant is a natural very soft substance, which helps heal burns and other skin wounds. It is also very moisturizing and stimulates skin rejuvenation -. What can help fade dark spots and skin lightening
- Breaking the leaf of a plant aloe vera (available at nurseries) and rub the gel-like sap around the area you want to clarify.
- Aloe vera is good for the skin, so you can use it as often as you want without fear of side effects.
Try potato.The raw juice from a raw potato is said to have mild bleaching properties that naturally lighten skin due to the high amounts of vitamin C containing (vitamin C is found in many skin lightening products).
- All you need to do is cut a raw potato in half and rub the exposed flesh on the skin to be illuminated. You will have to repeat this frequently in order to see any significant results.
- Other fruits and vegetables that are said to produce the same results are cucumbers and tomatoes, which also contain high levels of vitamin C.
Use turmeric. Turmeric is a spice that is popular in Indian cuisine. It has been found that turmeric inhibits the production of melanin (the pigment responsible for the darkening of the skin) and can help tanned skin go back to its original color.
- to use, make a mask containing half a teaspoon of turmeric, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and two tablespoons of cucumber juice and spread in the area to clarify.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before rinsing. Turmeric can stain your skin slightly yellow, but do not worry, it will soon fade away.
- you can also take turmeric internally for use in the kitchen. Try this Indian curry.
practice good skin care
1 Stop smoking. Smoking can cause your skin more sallow (besides causing wrinkles) so if you want to be kind to your skin, the first thing to do is quit. 2 wear sunscreen every day The sun can cause all kinds of skin damage -. Sunspot burns skin cancer. For this reason, it is imperative that you wear sunscreen every day to protect your skin and keep it healthy. Even if it is cloudy, the sun’s UV rays can still break, so you need to wear sunscreen even in winter. 3 Drink plenty of water Keep skin hydrated -. While the skin is not clear in itself – it will help your skin to stay healthy. Healthy skin is rejuvenated, shedding old layers and the formation again. This allows old layers pigmented, which fade and reveal fresh, new ones below. Try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day for best results. 4
Clean your skin regularly. The skin care depends on the application of a regime of strict skin care that keeps the skin in good condition.
- You should clean your face twice a day with a foaming cleanser or soap and use a good moisturizer. You should also exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cells.
- Always use soft skin products formulated for your skin type. If you use products not suitable for your skin can cause redness -. That is the last thing you want
- Always take your makeup before bed. Otherwise, oil could clog the pores, resulting in skin blemishes or even acne breakouts.
- For the skin into the body, it is said that soap organic papaya to help clarify the skin tone naturally. However, it can be very drying, so be sure to moisturize afterwards.
5 Eat a healthy diet. A diet rich in vitamins and nutrients will also help your skin stay healthy and remain best. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables -. Especially those rich in vitamins A, C and E that nourish the skin and help you stay hydrated The use Skin & Treatments lightening 1
Try a skin-lightening cream. Get your hands on a counter cream containing kojic acid, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C or arbutina (also known as bearberry extract), all of which are effective skin lightening ingredients.
- On the other hand, get a dermatologist to prescribe a cream to lighten the skin stronger containing retinoids (acid form of vitamin A) or an ingredient called hydroquinone.
- All these skin lightening products work by reducing melanin, a pigment color produced by specialized cells called melanocytes.
Be aware of the risks associated with skin lightening creams. skin lightening creams are not without risks. Much of what you put on your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream, and some cream manufactured in Asia but sold in the United States contain mercury, which can lead to mercury poisoning.  In addition:
- Prolonged use of products for skin lightening can lead to premature aging of the skin due to increased sensitivity UVA / UVB rays.
- The use of skin lightening products can lead to various forms of skin cancer also because of the above reason.
- Steroids in some skin lightening products may increase the risk of infection and increase the likelihood of acne.
- The hydroquinone can cause permanent discoloration of the skin and is known if taken orally is known to cause cancer.
- Many natural bleaching agents, can cause an allergy or irritation.
Try chemical peels or microdermabrasion. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments sometimes recommended by dermatologists to achieve skin lightening. Both of these treatments work for peeling or exfoliating the darker distance from the outer skin, pigmented color revealing skin cooler, clearer below. These treatments can also help with acne scars, age spots and other pigmentation problems.
- A chemical peel involves having an acidic concentrated solution, such as alpha-hydroxy acid, applied to the skin by a dermatologist. Acid outer layers, pigmented skin, burns leaving behind the clearer skin.
- microdermabrasion achieves the same results, but uses a different method. With microdermabrasion, rotating wire brush is used to detach the upper layers of pigmented skin.
- Both of these treatments can be a bit painful, and the skin of the face can be red and swollen for several days. However, they can also be very effective. Discuss with your dermatologist to see if he / she thinks that these treatments are a good choice for you.
Put health and safety first There are several concerns related to health associated with products for skin lightening, so pay attention to the following guidelines for safe use.
- Talk to your doctor before beginning any regimen of skin lightening. Your doctor guided through the process and help you avoid any avoidable trap.
- Stay away from any and all products containing mercury as an ingredient. Be especially vigilant about products manufactured in Asia. Mercury can sometimes be listed in the ingredients section as “calomel”, “mercury,” “mercuric,” or “Mercury.”