The black garlic already carried out in the world cuisine, with its mild flavor of vinegar with wires and recently started alternative medicine prescribe about many positive properties. In some cultures, black garlic is a traditional specialty. It is used to prepare various dishes such as salads, pizzas, pastas, seafood and meat because of its unique flavor.
How to make black garlic?
When you consider the preparation of black garlic always choose large round heads of garlic. Be careful, garlic should not be damaged, rotten or germinated. Even a small part of it should not be damaged. Wash well heads. After washing, let cold place, at least 6 hours to dry. The procedure should not begin until the garlic is completely dry. If you have special container for fermentation or drying, even better, consider using it. But if it does, you can do in a single pot for cooking rice or container for slow cooking. Adjust the temperature in the vessel 50 to 60 degrees. Place fresh garlic into the bowl. Establish the humidity level of the container 60 to 80% for 10 hours, increasing the temperature at 70 degrees and 90% humidity change for 30 hours. After these 30 hours expire, change the temperature to 80-85 degrees and humidity 95% for 200 hours. After the end of the last 200 hours, the garlic will be black as it is in the image and the fermentation process will be completed.
What are the advantages? So you can use?
- Cancer prevention and lowering cholesterol – long fermentation process creates garlic supervision has protective effects against cancer and may reduce cholesterol levels, are no longer within large amounts of the natural substance allylcysteine S-, natural ingredient that is also present in fresh garlic and is derived from the amino acid cysteine.
- rich in antioxidants – thanks to all the antioxidants of black garlic stimulates the immune system very short time and protects against free radicals. It also prevents damage to cells. Prevents chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis and circulatory problems.
- Reduces high blood pressure – the black garlic is ideal for those who suffer from high blood pressure. With regular consumption will regulate the level of glucose in the blood and can also be useful for people with diabetes.
- smacks less – the black garlic odor that means no more bad breath in the same way automatically
- . protects against infections – the black garlic contains allicin, a sulfur compound that acts as a natural antibiotic that destroys all fungal and bacterial infections
- [ fight against cancer -. It helps against various types of cancer, such as bladder cancer, prostate cancer, gastric cancer, colon and breast also due to vitamin B6
- It is used against mosquitoes – garlic, oil, petrolatum and beeswax mix. This mixture is perfect against mosquitoes.
- Protect plants as a natural pesticide pests, only oil, garlic, water and liquid soap to mix.