Every day the popularity of baking soda is increasing every day. This ingredient is actually sold under many different names. Thanks to their amazing cleaning properties, has many more uses than you think. hair care with baking soda works wonders for your hair.
How it works?
Baking soda works well because it is perfect to remove acidic impurities. The mild alkaline nature and the abrasive particles little baking soda make it an ideal alternative for each wash. It removes any accumulated fat in the secretions of the sebaceous glands and break up any dirt collected on the scalp.
– 1 funnel
– Measuring cup
– Sodium bicarbonate
– An empty container
– Make combinations of 3 parts water and 1 part of sodium bicarbonate
– Wet hair completely
– Mix and shake well
– Squeeze / pour on the scalp
– leave the shampoo for 1-3 min
– Comb the mixture through the ends of your hair (if necessary)
– wash your hair with warm water
Apply a vinegar rinse after washing hair.
– make a combination of 4 parts water and 1 part ACV
– You can add a few drops of rosemary, peppermint or lavender oil to avoid the smell of vinegar
-. However, it may be better if the rinse time preparing and maintaining the pressure bottle in the bathroom
– Close your eyes and tilted his head back to avoid the possibility of getting a little vinegar in the eyes