The use of all chemicals related substances should be banned, as they damage the quality of the hair. (Representative image) | & nbspPhoto Credit: & nbspGetty Images
- Onion juice can be effective in many ways. This juice can trigger hair growth in areas where excessive hair loss could have occurred.
- Uncontrolled and substantial hair loss can also be a common factor for hair loss.
- Avoid using irons, irons and blowers at regular intervals, since they deteriorate the natural quality of the hair.
New Delhi: There is a reason why a difficult or disappointing moment is called a bad day for hair. It seems to have been coined after the frustration one faces after not being able to make the hair look good. We all want a head full of shiny, silky and healthy hair. And when we can't stop hair loss or get the perfect cut, we often feel distressed.
Although naturally inheriting a healthy and shiny mane can be a matter of genes and luck, one can strive to have a healthy scalp and braids with a little care and regimen. Hair loss is not the beginning of the end of the history of your scalp. Find out why we lose hair.
Causes of hair loss.
1. The deterioration in air quality, an increase in pollution levels can affect hair quality. Pollutants in the air, soil and surroundings can reach your hair and make your condition worse.
2. The indiscriminate use of chemicals, whether in shampoos, colors, dies, oils or even the water with which the hair is washed, will ultimately cause hair loss.
3. The use of hair straighteners, irons and blowers should be indiscriminately avoided, since they lead to deterioration of the natural quality of the hair and, sometimes, to rough hair as well.
So, if you are someone who wants to have long, healthy and naturally thick hair, the main home remedies that can help you in your effort are listed below.
Factors that affect hair growth.
There are many factors that affect hair growth in an individual.
2) Stress and anxiety.
3) Age and diet of the person.
4) Genetic factors
Main signs of hair loss.
1. One can feel the thinning of the scalp and hair loss can be one of the common signs
2. Hair loss in circular patches.
3. Heavy hair loss
4. Infections of the scalp.
Eight best home remedies for hair growth
Contact a doctor who specializes in skin and hair care. In addition to the doctor's treatment, consult with him / her about the use of the home remedies mentioned below to fix the fall and growth of long straight hair.
If you have to opt for any ingredient that is a natural immunity booster, then there is no better option than amla. Amla also contains vitamin C that prevents hair aging before age.
How to use: Amla (dry powder, oil or raw fruit in the form of pulp) can be applied effectively to the scalp once or twice a week. Amla oil should be properly massaged in our scalp for best results. Add amla powder or crushed amla to the henna that puts it on your head.
2. Onion juice: Onion juice can be effective in many ways. This juice can trigger hair growth in areas where excessive hair loss could have occurred.
How to use: The onion should be mixed properly and the juice should be applied on our scalp and then washed after an hour. The process must be followed twice a week.
3. Egg mask: It has been observed that the use of an egg mask for the scalp can effectively help hair growth.
How to use: Remove the yolk from the egg and apply the yolk on your head and leave it for half an hour. Later, wash it with shampoo or cleanser. Do not use very hot water on the hair after applying the egg solution. Use warm water. The egg contains proteins that help hair growth. This can be done once a week.
4. coconut oil: In addition to providing bright and dark hair, coconut oil helps in hair growth. Coconut also helps reduce the loss of protein in our hair. Apply coconut oil on the scalp, massage gently and leave it overnight. Rinse the next day, preferably with a shikakai Y reetha solution or light shampoo.
How to use: Used for centuries, coconut oil must be properly massaged into the scalp and can be left overnight or can also be applied one hour before washing. Repeat this regimen once a week, preferably before your day off.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera produces the best result to promote hair growth. Aloe vera can add moisture to the scalp, reduce the level of dandruff. Aloe vera should be applied to the entire scalp and washed after a few hours. The process should be followed 3-4 times per week for best results.
6. Protein intake: One should increase their protein intake for proper hair growth. One should eat high-protein foods that can include beans, eggs, fish, nuts, etc.
7. Watch your diet: You also have to eat foods rich in iron (such as pumpkins, white beans, etc.).
8. Probiotics are good: Yogurt can also play an effective role in hair growth. It is said to be a rich source of probiotics, yogurt can promote hair growth.
How to use: One needs to consume a yogurt daily to get better results.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or professional health care provider if you have any specific questions about any medical matter.