As a woman and man, the case having beads dry, hard and cracked can be quite embarrassing.
The good news is that you do not have to go to a salon pedicure to achieve soft and beautiful heels today, you can try this advice at home.
All you need is a bit of baking soda, that is! That regulate sodium bicarbonate in the kitchen, sitting on your shelf is an excellent exfoliating agent.
Sodium bicarbonate is great as an exfoliant, and it is not hard on the feet and is easy to get, in addition to being affordable, saving you money on trips to expensive salons pedicure.
What you need
Everything you need they are as follows;
- Sodium bicarbonate – 3 tablespoons
- clean water – 4 5 liters
… that’s all folks!
- Boiling water and poured into a basin.
- Make sure the baking soda in hot water dissolve completely.
- Soak your feet in the water solution and sodium bicarbonate hot for up to 20 minutes.
- Once your foot has softened, use a pumice stone or foot massage to exfoliate your heels.
- After Rinse thoroughly with warm water feet.
- Get your feet dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a little moisturizer like Vaseline or cream homemade feet.
- Use a pair of cotton socks once the cream has been applied.
- You should do this procedure before bedtime for the best results.
- After the first treatment you will be surprised by the results, however you must repeat this procedure daily for seven days to obtain the best results.
- After 7 days of the procedure take a break for about a week, and then repeat the treatment again for about seven days.
- Try a set of three treatments and the soles of the feet will be soft, smooth and attractive, no more embarrassing feeling when you take off your shoes and socks .