According to WebMD, a new study shows that juice Granada can help fight hardening of the arteries.
The researchers found that the juice Granada not only appears to prevent hardening of the arteries, reducing the damage of blood vessels, but the antioxidant-rich juice can also reverse the progression of this disease.
Here are 9 more benefits:
- It is rich in vitamin C and that way you can fight against all types of infections.
- Granada juice regenerates the liver after it has been damaged.
- Reducing levels of bad LDL cholesterol.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory properties that brings down inflammation.
- is very good for the teeth due to antibacterial compounds that may be useful in preventing dental plaque.
- According to the investigations, it was found that regular consumption of Granada is effective against prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes and lymphoma.
- Pediatric Research published a study that says the Granada juice consumption during pregnancy helps protect the brain of newborns in traumatic births.
- reduces body fat. A study by the University of Edinburgh, showed that pomegranates may help reduce visceral fat -. The most dangerous type of fat
- Granada protects DNA as a result of phytonutrients and antioxidants that interact with DNA to protect it.
How to select:
pick it up. A mature Granada should feel heavy for its size; an indication that the seeds are full and juicy. Look for an angular shape and firm the skin. Well Granada has rich color, and has no cuts or blemishes.
It is recommended to store the Granada in a cool dry place for up to one month. It can last about two months if kept refrigerated.
How to make:
First, cut off the top. Score skin into quarters and open. After that, put each quarter underwater and use your fingers to mill the seeds from the inside. The seeds sink, and white membrane floats. Remove the membranes so that the seeds are kept. In addition to eating the seeds raw, it can also be used as salad dressings and desserts.
(visited 752 times 752 visits today)